Missive, Mr. Ral to (F/N) (L/N)

( Dated 26, June, 850, Respectively )

( Not received )

How are you doing, (F/N)?

I just wanted to wish you a happy, happy birthday. I know that you are very dedicated to your work as a Soldier of the Legion. That is probably the reason why you didn't go home to celebrate your birthday here like what we always do. I understand that. But, I do hope that you're not overworking yourself like how Petra used to. Please, take care of yourself. Don't skip meals. I do hope that you've grown out of that bad habit of yours. And please, please, please, keep yourself away from any harm. It breaks my heart that you're away from home. It breaks even more at the thought of you going outside the Walls to fight Titans. I lost my Petra. I just don't want to lose you, too. I know you understand me because you've been a very good daughter.

I really miss you, my child. Forgive me for addressing you as such. But, know that you will, forever, be my precious child, even though we're not related by blood.

When are you coming home? Your gift is still on the table. And I baked your favorite cake. If you want, you can bring back some to your Squad Leader. What's her name? And you can definitely share some with Captain Levi, too. And don't forget to bring Cherry when you get home, too. She's the only horse who didn't try to chew my hair the last time I visited you there.

I love you.

Your father