Credits

We have finally reached the ending of our story!

I can't believe how time flies. I could still remember when I published the first book "See Me Now", and how some people hated on it due to Levi's brutal nature.

But, now look at it, my book has nearly 8k views! Not to mention this second book on its way to 4k!

Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much for your love and support! I couldn't have done it without your help!

But, most of all I wanted to thank some very special people who truly made these books a success.

1. To yvonnecora , Hangeee-chan , AstronomicallyMe , and Aintnoqueens

Thank you so much for voting and / or commenting each chapter. Your endless support kept me going, despite reads coming in very slow. I want you to know that with your efforts, you have helped me grow as both a writer and a parent - a parent to these wonderful and interesting characters ( even though most of them were just borrowed from Isayama ) who have grown so much through my time and hands. Thank you so much.

2. To that one particular hater

~ Hey, I could still remember the day you wrote that C word on the comments section regarding Levi's character. Well, thank you. Because of you, I have known for sure that I was on the right track for his character development. And sorry, not sorry. 😛😛😛

3. To Hikikomori-san

~ Oh, you cheeky and naughty girl, I missed you so much! And thank you for being one of my very first friends here on Wattpad. Thank you for the advice you've given me, both storywise and lifewise. Thank you so much!

4. To PetalTaeTae

~ To the very first person who believed in me, who voted on every story I wrote, who stayed and listened to me,...

... who is the sole reason for the birth of "See Me Now" and "This I Promise",...

... I couldn't thank you enough. Even though you are not that active anymore, I wish you well, both on your endeavors and your dreams. May God help you along your way. I truly thank Him for letting me meet you here. You are so precious. Thank you so much.

And last, but definitely not the least,

5. You! Whoever you are! Thank you for reading my stories and putting them on your lists. Thank you very much!

*

And for these wonderful people, I'm going to announce, right now, my TWO BIGGEST SURPRISES!

1. THE FINALE OF THE "SEE ME NOW" TRILOGY, ENTITLED:

Well, did you honestly think that I left behind reader - chan and Levi's wedding day ( and night )? No, no, and no! To be released next week

Well, did you honestly think that I left behind reader - chan and Levi's wedding day ( and night )? No, no, and no! To be released next week. 😉😉😉

AND

2. MY LATEST STORY, ENTITLED:

What would happen when (F/N) realizes she is in a different world than her own? Cheater Levi X Reader story lovers, revenge junkies, and Isekai fans, time to shine! To be released on December

*

That's it, pansit! I sincerely hope you enjoyed this book and I hope you like my surprises.

Thank you and stay awesome!

********

AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIA.