XXXI. Friend

******

******

YOU FUCKING SLUT!

Disgusting,...

Filthy,...

Did I give you permission to talk?

Bullshit! Redo the whole thing!

******

"Ivanna, stop! Now, I'm gonna redo the whole thing,..."

Levi was startled upon hearing (F/N)'s shriek outside his house. He let his guard down for a moment, and his yard is turning into complete chaos, thanks to the girls who invaded the property.

But, that's not the thing that he should be actually thankful for.

The girls' noises somehow woke him up from his own thoughts.

He put the tea tray down the glass table, walked over to the window, parted the heavy, crimson curtain and peeked outside to see (F/N) as she tried to pick up the flowers that Ivanna scattered all over the place. Tried.

"Ivanna, for the sake of the three Walls, stop messing around!" (F/N) begged as she watched the little girl run to the neatly swept leaves not far from an oak tree to scatter them.

Levi blinked. For a second, he still couldn't quite believe that they're both in this situation instead of them getting ready for, yet, another full - scale Expedition. He couldn't believe that it had almost been four months since those terrible things happened.

But, most of all, he couldn't believe that he was very awful and mean to (F/N) for a very stupid reason.

And the reason?

Well, let's just say he was just thankful that she's over and done with.

"IVANNA!"

Levi stopped worrying of the past and decided to rescue her from the brat. He opened the door and quickly made his way towards them.

(F/N) was about to run out of patience when the haughty lord of the house finally came to her rescue. She glanced at Elvis and just rolled her eyes.

"Well, thank you for gracing us with your presence, Your Highness." (F/N) exclaimed sarcastically. "Where have you been? I thought you'd help me rein in Ivanna?"

What in the actual - ?

"Excuse me?" Levi answered, totally taken aback by (F/N)'s attitude.