LV. Deceivers

She turned the book and saw those words

(F/N)'s Diary

She closed her eyes, unable to believe what she just saw. She opened them once more and stared at the shocking truth before her.

It was her diary. But, how - ?

She turned the pages once more, and saw the first entry.

I don't know what to do. Captain Levi hates me now. He hates me for wearing Petra's gown. I didn't know it belonged to hers.

The other words were unreadable due to multiple erasures, not to mention some dried blood stains on the paper.

And, once more, that name. It said Captain Levi.

But, it belonged to Elvis Shunerman, not Captain Levi. Who is this Petra? What's more, how could this diary belong to her? Maybe it was someone else with the same name?

With insides starting to swirl in really sick sensations, she turned the page once more. There, she saw the words that finally sealed her fate.

Captain Levi hurt me. But, I deserved it. I hurt him by disrespecting Petra's things. But, I don't know what to do or think. He loves her and it hurts me when it shouldn't have. I love him, I really do. But, he loves her, and only her.

She dropped the diary. All at the same time, memories came flooding in back to her as a really sick feeling in her stomach overcame her.

She knew. She finally knew.

She was surrounded by a house full of deceivers.

***

Nile and Marie went to the far side of the country to Grandma Carlstead's home in high hopes that Rosemarie went there, leaving Jonas and Ivanna behind.

And, as the two were having their breakfast the next morning, they were startled when they saw (F/N) enter the dining room, her disheveled look scaring the hell out of them.

Jonas put his fork down and laughed nervously. "Hey, good morning, cousin!" he greeted, but it was no use. She just stood there at the other end of the table, staring at them like she was going to kill them.

The teen ignored this with effort and just went on with his breakfast, hoping that (F/N) was just kidding around.

"You're eight months late for Saturn's Month, so if you're trying to scare us, that's not working." Jonas muttered as tried feeding Ivanna.

However, the sound of low laughter coming from (F/N) unnerved him that he suddenly stood up and took the bread knife.

"Hey, hey, hey, that's not funny, cousin!" Jonas said, feeling deep within his bones that there really was something different about (F/N). "If you're trying to - "