***

A month has passed after the small celebration in the Scouting Legion.

Only a month has passed and many things occured that they never really expected.

The appearance of a mysterious Titan, which led a horde of abnormal Titans, alarmed the innocent citizens of the Wall. The same horde of abnormals, whose origins were never determined in the first place, claimed as many lives as they could, including Squad Leaders Mike Zacharius, Nanaba, and Gelgar.

And, it seemed that the tragedy didn't stop there.

The Legion finally uncovered the identity of both the Armored and the Colossal Titan, along with a third Titan, who were all members of the 104th Trainee Corps. The enemies orchestrated an abduction of Eren Jaeger for a particular reason, which failed due to an unknown power that was awakened deep within him. The Scouting Legion managed to retrieve the youth, but not without casualty, and the reduction of the majority of both the Garrison and the Military Police who helped with the mission. The three Titan shifters fled, not turning even once to pursue them further.

But, the string of events didn't stop there as conflict started brewing inside the Walls.

Erwin Smith, who was already suffering from a grave injury from the last mission, was taken by the Military Police due to his betrayal to the crown, and his alleged crime against humanity of refusing to hand over Eren. Levi and his Squad were hunted by the Police for the same crime, and most of the innocent members of the Scouting Legion were silenced by the corrupt government.

Fortunately, with the help of Kenny Ackerman and the Interior Brigade Squad, who remained loyal only to the former King, Yuri Reiss, they managed to survive the ordeal. The Berg Publications, together with Rosemarie Dawk, who became a full fledged journalist despite her father's opposition, and Flegel Reeves, son of the owner of Reeves Corporation, helped spread the truth regarding the King's true motives. The Duchess of Orvud, Claire Fleminger, together with Dimo Reeves, Boss of the Reeves Corporation, backed the Scouting Legion in order to help them fight against the true enemies.

Rod Reiss, the true master of these events and the real King, abducted Eren, with plans of making his daughter, Historia, eat him and absorb his unknown power by consuming him as a Titan, failed in his mission and turned into the most massive abnormal the world has ever seen. Historia, or formerly known as Christa Lenz of the 104th Trainee Corps, helped the Legion end him and was crowned as the true ruler of the Walls after the uprising.

Kenny Ackerman, under mysterious circumstances, died, leaving behind a box of syringe with a mysterious substance to his nephew, Levi. Jonas Dawk entered the Military Police, knowing that the corruption was finally purged. Despite his decision, however, the youth still plans to be a Scout in the future. Duchess Claire Fleminger passed, leaving (F/N) the sole heir of her prestigious title and massive property.

Leaving her more distraught and sorrowful than ever.

But, then, despite the massive losses, they would not waste any more time, for theirs is the power to finally seal the breach in Wall Maria. Eren could help them regain the land that they lost five years ago.

And so, with regained strength, they marched towards Shiganshina for one last time to retake it.

War waged on. And that same war against the Titans, orchestrated by that mysterious bestial Titan, shed the blood of many, including the Commander, Erwin Smith, himself.

Upon hundreds and hundreds of corpses, they regained the Wall, and obtained the biggest secrets hiding in Eren Jaeger's basement, one that led them beyond the Walls, beyond the seas,...

... towards a world they didn't know existed.

Five years has passed. (F/N) lost connection to Levi due to the war that Eren waged against the enemy country of Marley and the rest of the world for a, then, unknown reason. Queen Historia died giving birth to the new ruler of the Eldian Empire. The Scouting Legion disbanded, scattering old comrades, leaving even more emotional bruises than ever. More lives that was greater than ever before were lost, including that of her most precious friends, Nifa and Sasha. She feared that Levi was one of them.

Until,...

********