LVIII. Ackerman

(F/N) woke up to some noises she couldn't quite explain, and when she opened her eyes, she realized she was standing on the aisle of a little chapel

(F/N) woke up to some noises she couldn't quite explain, and when she opened her eyes, she realized she was standing on the aisle of a little chapel. She noticed that the pews were filled with people she's not familiar with. A massive white carpet that reached up to the chapel's altar laid out beneath her feet.

She looked at her left and saw her father holding unto her hand. He was entirely in white.

"Are you ready, (F/N)?" he asked her with a smile.

"What?"

But before she could even ask any further, he started walking her down the white aisle, realizing that she was, apparently, wearing a long, white flowing gown of chiffon and lace as she slightly stumbled on her feet. She warily looked at the occupants of the chapel and noticed that the rest of her acquaintances in the Scouting Legion were all in attendance, all wearing white.

"Congratulations, (F/N)!" A redhead who she recognized as her friend Nifa waved at her.

"You can do it, (F/N)!" Eren said to her. Just beside him were Armin and Mikasa, also wearing white.

"Hey, don't be scared now." She turned to the left and saw Reiner, Jean, and Bertholdt smiling at her. She realized that the one who uttered the words was Reiner, himself.

"You look beautiful, (F/N)!" An excited Hange squeaked on her left.

"She's not just beautiful, she is stunning!" An achingly familiar voice uttered on her left. She turned and saw her sister Petra, wearing her most beautiful white dress, also in attendance. She sweetly smiled at her as tears flow down her face. "I'm so happy for you."

(F/N) focused her gaze on the altar before her, a feeling of frightful foreboding suddenly engulfing her senses.

And then, right there on the altar waiting for her, were two familiar men, also wearing white. Her father stopped walking and abruptly dropped her hand. (F/N), suddenly feeling as though she was just abandoned, tried to hold unto her father's hand, but failed.

"Don't be scared now, darling." Her father said to her with that eerily creepy smile. Her feelings of dread became even more evident as her father joined her mother in one of the front pews.

Her mother smiled calmly. But, it was not exactly the kind of calm smile full of warmth.

Somehow, it was filled with malice.

"You'll get over it, sweetheart." she said to her, her voice ringing all over the place like the Liberty Bells. "After all, you chose this for yourself."

(F/N)'s heart sank after hearing those words from hr beloved mother. She turned back to the altar and noticed the two men as they both held unto each of her hands. She looked up and gazed, in utter horror and disbelief, the two men who were leading her towards the lone priest who was garbed in complete black.