LVI. Gone

"You're not going to leave me

"You're not going to leave me." He said as he opened the door of his bedroom and entered.

He closed the door and locked it.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" (F/N) screamed as she started hitting him in the back. Levi closed his eyes, getting appalled of himself. He dropped her on his bed with much force, ignoring her complaints.

In a blind move, he positioned himself on top of her and grabbed both of her arms.

(F/N) closed her eyes and turned her face away from him. "Stop this, please!" she pleaded.

But, he would not listen. He crushed his lips against hers in a heated kiss. The shock overtook the rest of her body as she surrendered to his touch. But, part of her wanted to get away from him as soon as possible. He was just using her. He lost Petra, now he wanted to use her like how he used her sister.

With sheer effort, she tried kicking Levi, but failed miserably as the man only deepened the kiss and clutched her arms even harder.

She screamed at the pain, only letting him put his tongue inside her mouth. (F/N) tried fighting back once more as she bit him. This earned a curse from the man. He finally let her go, and as she opened her eyes, she found out that Levi was far from over.

And now, as he ripped her clothes off her body, she knew that she had made him angry. Her tears fell uncontrollably down as she felt the cold entering her now naked body.

"I-i'm sorry, Levi. Please, let me go,..."

"I already told you, you're not leaving me!" he said with a pain - filled voice as he removed the rest of his clothing, exposing himself in front of her.

He went and kissed her once more, this time, making sure that she would not kick or bite him.

(F/N) could not do anything but cry. It was only two days ago that he kissed her with such emotion, such love. And now, as she stared at his eyes, she could not see anything but pain and lust.

"I will not let you leave me, (F/N)! You're mine! You're mine!" he said as he touched her down there, earning a moan from her.

And then, with a swift movement, he penetrated her.

(F/N)'s eyes opened wide with shock as she felt such unimaginable pain. She screamed and cried, unable to endure the pain.

Levi realized this as he removed himself from her. He gazed down at her body and winced in utter agony and pain as he saw the amount of blood that came out of her.

"I love y-you, Levi." she said as she continued to weep. She covered her mouth and started to shiver. "Why? Why did you hurt me, Levi? W-why?"

Levi finally woke up from his own blind assault and let his tears come down from his eyes to her naked, beautiful and battered body.