three - before the world ends (AVENGERS)

chapter iii.
( avengers )

daddy's         kid's
gonna make it big
take        a      seat
enjoy  the   show
count me out ─── pusherjones

daddy's          kid'sgonna make it bigtake        a       seatenjoy   the   showcount me out ─── pusherjones

stark industries, malibu, california
may 1, 2012
( lisa's point of view )

stark industries, malibu, californiamay 1, 2012(   lisa's point of view   )

"Hurry now, Mr. Charles," the tall, dark-skinned man said from the doorway, "Your father has sent a plane that will be landing shortly to take you home."

T nodded slowly before resuming his packing in silence.

"Are you sure you have to go?" I fought tears as my eleven year old self sat on his bed in his large bedroom.

"Unfortunately, I am certain," he gave a irritated sigh, "My father says I need to return to learning my duties."

"But," I struggled to hold in a remorseful sigh and I fought the sound of slight desperation from entering my voice, "there isn't anything we can say or do to convince him to let you stay?"

"I am lucky enough to have come at all. You know I am the first citizen to have had an education outside of my country," his wonderful and thick accent told me as he still kept his back to me and finished packing his things, "I must be grateful for this time that I have had. It is a gift."

"Yeah. I guess so," the toe of my Converse poked at the carpet underneath my feet, "Do you think you'll come back?"

"To America, no. Perhaps to Europe where I may eventually continue my studies. We shall see."

"Oh."

There was a heavy silence as I stared at the ground and he zipped up his bag.

"Lisa," he crouched down in front of me and I quickly rubbed away my tears so he couldn't see them, "It is time to say goodbye."

My bottom lip trembled and I pitifully sniffed, "I don't want you to go, T."