Acknowledgments & Trivia

Ahhh, that's it, the end of the story.
For now. It will continue with Infinity War and guys, make sure that you read my new Loki FF as well (it is already online) because both, Eve and Aurora, will be the main characters of my IW Fan-fiction which will be posted after the movie. Of course, I could also create my own storyline but I'm afraid that I won't do justice for the biggest war ever and I actually love the MCU, so I'll mainly stick with that. But first, we'll take a little break from Eve and Bucky and enjoy the story of Loki and Aurora.

I started this FF a year ago, when my marvel obsession had grown so much that I had to express it with words. And I don't regret this decision, not at all. The story about Eve Farrell motivated me to write every single day, it literally consumed me. It also helped me to escape the real world and was a great therapy for me. Even though I was damn scared to post this story since English isn't my first language, I'm glad I did it.

The reason why I included every movie Steve was in (well, besides Civil War) was because I just love his storyline and wanted Eve to have one like his too. That is how you get to know her and grow to love her because she actually has a development during all the movies. Also, now every time I watch a Marvel movie, I'm like "Where's Eve?"

I'm aware that I don't have many reads and readers but I don't mind because I don't write to be popular. I write because it's my passion and for those who love this story, thank you so much, guys. Thanks for accepting my ideas and writing, it means a lot to me.

Keep this fan-fiction in your library, btw! I'll post some funny or sad one-shots ;)
Well, that's it and for now, enjoy some facts!

(1) Eve's personality is mostly based on me. Okay, I can't sing (I'm more artistic) and I don't produce electricity, but her big insecurities, her way to protect the people she loves, her caring side for those who suffer silently, her little sarcasm, the urge to be strong: that's all from me. I wanted to start with a character I can relate to and I hope that you love her because I do. She's a lot stronger than me though (to be fair, I also haven't lost a baby or haven't woken up seventy years later) and that's a characteristic that I aspire to be.

(2) Even though she loves Bucky with her whole heart, Steve is her soulmate. He's always been by her side and is her best friend and in my eyes, soulmates aren't always meant to be in a romantic way.

(3) I sometimes played with the thought of explaining Eve's mother and giving her a bigger role but then I let it be. It's just realistic that parents sometimes abandon their children because they don't want them anymore and I wanted to keep it like that. Also Eve's father will be forever unknown.

(4) Howard Stark and Jarvis play a bigger role in this FF because I adore them in Agent Carter. Howard and Eve's relationship will always be special to me.

(5) I originally planned to kill Eve, Bucky or Steve off or just Bucky and Eve. Luckily, my best friend stopped me from that.

(6) I wanted to include Peter Parker so bad, but since this still plays in 2014, he's still too young and not Spider-Man yet. He'll be in Infinity War though.

(7) Clint and Natasha are, for me, the perfect duo. I don't dislike Brutasha, I actually don't mind them at all, but I just prefer Clintasha.

(8) Since Eve's power comes from Mjölnir, she actually can be stronger but who knows? Guess we'll find out in IW. Also, Thor and her can work a lot better together and we've seen in the Ragnarok Trailer that his power will grow.

(9) As you read, T'Challa is already King of Wakanda. I just took the storyline of the cartoon Earth's Mightiest Heroes and decided that his father died through this way (If you didn't watch the cartoon, just google it).

(10) Eve and Bucky's child would have been, indeed, a girl.

(11) Tony and Eve's sibling-ish relationship was really entertaining to write and is one of my favorites.

(12) This FF is in the same universe as the Loki FF (obviously), so there will be always cameos or references. I got this idea really spontaneous.

(13) Eve's name is now Eve Farrell Barnes. She keeps her own name to remind herself of her past which she shouldn't be ashamed of. She embraces it.

(14) There won't be directly a Civil War, but the team will still get separated through the Sokovian Accords and Eve will, of course, side with Steve. But let's not get into detail now and let them enjoy their happiness for the moment.

A special and big thank you to captcinrogers aka my editor and best friend ❤️ Without you, I wouldn't have made it so far, thank you for always supporting me with this story and shipping Evebucky with a burning passion till the end of the line.

Also thanks to jedihale for always commenting and voting for every single chapter, you made me keep writing 💕

Thank you all! ❤️