𝐭. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤 ⎰nike

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Nike*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Tony Stark
FACECLAIM(S): Lana Parilla
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Nike* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Tony Stark— FACECLAIM(S): Lana Parilla — STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:  ❝ 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬, 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯𝘦𝘥.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Damaris Linard
┕━━━━━━━━┙

NIKE WAS THE GREEK goddess of victory. She was supposed to be the salvation of the deities. To mend the rift between the Norse and Greek gods, she was betrothed to Loki of Asgard. From the very moment that she was born, her life had been decided for her. She did not, however, have a problem with the arrangement and she loved the man very dearly.

All her life, she'd looked forward to her life with Loki of Asgard. At the age of 24, she was sent to live on Asgard and become accustomed to life there with her betrothed. Nike and Loki became friends very quickly and she loved the man. She refused to see the scheming mess that he'd become. To her, Loki was a man with an unfortunate story and not enough love. She was determined to love him, no matter the circumstances.

That was until Loki handed her over to the Chitauri as a part of the deal for the sceptre and the Chitauri army. Then she began to see the man he'd become and she hated him. During the time of her imprisonment, the Chitauri took something from her that she could never get back. Her vision. Without the ability to see, Nike simply sat in the darkness and seethed. Until she realized that with her vision gone, she was a lot more in touch with the earth. Instead, she spent her time in the darkness, connecting with the vibrations of the earth and the people around her. She developed the abilities until she thought she was strong enough. And then when the chance came, she escaped the grasps of The Other and went after Loki. To Earth.

On Earth, she came into contact with S.H.I.E.L.D, who promised her a chance to get to Loki and make him pay for what he did to her. If she joined their group of heroes. Among that group was Tony Stark. A man who showed her that Earth was something beyond a hideout for the god of mischief. A man who changed her view on mortals on life. Who showed her that she didn't need to see to love.

But love was war and Nike was determined to come out victorious.