𝐤. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 ⎰god of death

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: God of Death*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: DCTV
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Kara Danvers
- FACECLAIM(S): Hades*
- STATUS: Available

- DESCRIPTION: ❝ 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

- DESCRIPTION: ❝ 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Hades
┕━━━━━━━━┙

AS THE GOD OF death, Hades had seen a lot. He'd seen empires rise and fall, and impossible individuals. He was certain that there was nothing that could surprise him.

Kara Danvers hadn't started out as a surprise for him. He'd seen her as she floated in space, never truly belonging anywhere. He'd lived to see her cousin grow to become a brave hero and in some ways, he almost admired him. He admired his courage and his bravery and perhaps, if he were in a different line of work, he'd appreciated his heroics as well. When Kara Danvers decided to don a suit and put her abilities to work, he was certain that she was just another person playing at hero. Sure, she would save a few people but she would never make a real difference. Not in a way that really mattered anyways.

But soon, she took her heroics to a whole other level and she was saving an impressive amount of lives, lives that belonged in Hades' kingdom. He didn't mind that she was choosing to wear leotard and go by that god-awful name but the fact that she was interfering with his business was something that he could not allow. He had a bone to pick with Kara Danvers. And so Hades decided that Tartarus could do without him for a while and he set out for Earth.

The god of the Underworld was coming out to play.

- NOTES.⎱
― This is pretty self-explanatory and it's kind of a cool concept, I think. You would need a decent amount of knowledge on Greek Mythology.He's fascinated by her and he comes down to Earth specifically for her