𝐝. 𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 ⎰set it up

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Set It Up*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Darcy Lewis
- FACECLAIM(S): Arden Cho*
- STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Set It Up* - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Darcy Lewis- FACECLAIM(S): Arden Cho*- STATUS: Available

- DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Cynthia Lu
┕━━━━━━━━┙

DARCY LEWIS HAD A bit of a problem. Her best friend/ sort of boss had just ended a rather serious relationship with the gorgeous yet rather flaky god of thunder and Jane Foster was absolutely heartbroken. She understood why she'd dumped him and she thought it was the right choice. They were good together but their world didn't seem to fit together. But it seemed that there was nothing to do to finally make Jane Foster the Jane that she knew.

What had seemed like normal grief and recovery time had turned into six months that Jane spent moping and doing nothing but working non-stop. As her self appointed best friend and platonic soulmate, Darcy Lewis felt that she needed to do something. And so she hatched a plan. She reached out to the personal assistant of another cute scientist who had a not so secret crush on Jane and asked for her help setting the two up.

It was a match made in heaven, it seemed even more so when the two assistants found themselves falling for one another in the process.

- NOTES.⎱
― So, this is very much inspired by the movie "set it up" which is about two assistants who set up their bosses and fall in love and it actually really good. This should be super cute and fluffy. While Darcy is all sunshine and rainbows, Cynthia is skeptic and reserved so they balance each other out.