𝐦. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ⎰sidekick

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Sidekick *
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Miles Morales
- FACECLAIM(S): Imaan Hamman
- STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Sidekick * - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Miles Morales- FACECLAIM(S): Imaan Hamman- STATUS: Available

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Uma Johnson
┕━━━━━━━━┙

UMA JOHNSON HAD ALWAYS felt a little lonely. The middle child in a family of five, she was often underestimated or overlooked. She spent so much of her time trying to prove to people that she was more than what she seemed; more than the girl who couldn't seem to answer a single question right in math class or the girl who couldn't seem to play a single sport or even do anything that was considered special.

But the truth was, Uma was dreadfully average.

That is until on her way home from school one evening, she finds the unconscious body of the hero who went by the name of Spider-Man. The man that she'd grown up watching, the very man that she'd idolized for most of her life. The same man that she'd written fan fiction about. The man was bartered and bruised; injured beyond belief. Uma did the best that she couldn't under the circumstances. She got her uncle who was a nurse and dragged the man's unconscious body over to his apartment to get help.

Ever since that day, Uma's life had been anything but ordinary. She had managed to keep in touch with Spider-Man, who as he turned out was Peter B. Parker and after months of begging and promising, she'd managed to get him to name her his sidekick- or sidekick in training, according to Peter - Shadow. For months, they'd worked together, taking down criminals and all those who had evil intentions for the city that they were raised with protecting.

Until Peter Parker split up from his wife and fell into a bout of depression. The hero pushed Uma away and abandoned Shadow, claiming that he couldn't let anybody get close to him or they'd get hurt. Uma, stubborn as a mule, refused to accept it. Everyday, she found her way to his loft and did her best to cheer up the man who had become a mentor of sorts to her but day after day, the result was the same.

An one fateful day, a portal opened dragging her along with Peter and her uncle into another multiverse. A universe with various heroes and villains and certain Morales boy who made her heart skip a beat.

- NOTES.⎱
― Miles Morales has officially stolen my heart and while I've always been hesitant to sort of like Peter Parker the way everyone else does, I love Jake Johnson's version and he's literally the perfect Peter.

So in this, she was his sidekick before he split with MJ and he fires her after but she refuses to accept it and she tries to cheer him up. There should also be a Peter Parker subplot with her uncle who is played by Chris Pine but it's all pretty self explanatory. If you have any more questions, feel fee to ask or PM me.