𝐩. 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐥 ⎰blood debts

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Blood Debts*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Peter Quill
FACECLAIM(S): Elodie Yung*
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Blood Debts* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Peter Quill— FACECLAIM(S): Elodie Yung*— STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳-𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥. 𝘓𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘸?❞  |   ❝𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘸, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Mare Duval
┕━━━━━━━━┙

TO PUT IT SIMPLY, Mare Duval was screwed.

She was born on Earth in the state of Arizona to Sheila and Paul Duval, who were both archeologists. The two parents were obsessed with making a name for themselves in the world of archeology and they were after the emerald of Rashida, an old queen of Egypt whose greatest accomplishment was going insane and killing hundred of people.

What was unknown to the people of modern civilization was that Rashida was a complicated woman. Prior to her unraveling, the woman was simply a trophy wife trapped and oppressed by her husband who made it his goal to claim all of the world as his own. He was driven insane by his one foolish ambition and Rashida was sick and tired of being pushed aside. She went after the legend of Set, a witch doctor who could grant her every wish. After months of hunting, she finally found the man himself who informed her that he could do what she wanted: return her husband to the man that she'd once known. But it came with a price. All magic came with a price. Rashida didn't care. She was willing to bear any cross to save her King and her Kingdom. She accepted it but their salvation came with a price. An unbearable price. She was cursed with an illness that stopped her from living past five years unless she took a life.

When Sheila and Paul found the emerald in the deserts of Egypt, the unknowingly freed the Queen whose essence had been trapped in the stone. To free herself from the curse, Rashida transferred her bloodlust onto the woman's unborn child. For years, Sheila and Paul did their best to protect their little girl. They watched after her and kept her safe in a bubble. Got rid of anything that the child could use to harm somebody else and raised her to be kindhearted and meek.

Until Mare Duval was abducted by intergalactic brings and taken off into a world of other planets and stranger traditions. She was taken by an inter dimensional group of assassins who believed they were doing the work of God by getting rid of corrupt individuals all over the galaxies. They'd taken special attention in her curse and believed that they had the solution to her problem. If she needed to take lives to live, then they would make her the greatest assassin to ever walk the galaxy.

They made her a new person and gave her a new name. She became Mare Nostrum, the most feared name on any planet. She took lives without a second thought or a single shred of remorse, feeding her bloodlust and extending her own lifeline. She'd never met a target that she couldn't kill or a mission that she couldn't complete until she was assigned to take down the Star-Lord and his group of guardians.

But instead of killing the Guardians, she found herself stuck on their ship setting sail for Rashida to make the queen of old take back the curse while Mare did her best not to kill any of the idiots aboard their ship.

NOTES.⎱
― I know she's already in the MCU but she's in Marvel Netflix and we all know that the MCU will never do a crossover so it's fine. Plus, she's perfect.

I just had an idea and I sort of ran with it. I'm actually really attached to this and it hurts to let this go but I'll probably never be able to write this anyways. So pretty much, she had to kill in order to stay alive. She doesn't remember much of her old life and all she's ever known is her life as an assassin so she doesn't feel any remorse.

So she end up on the Milano and there's a slight complication. Things don't go as planned and they like knock her out and instead of just killing her or getting rid of her, Gamora takes pity on her and keeps her on the ship and takes care of her because she sees herself in her. She slowly falls in love with Peter but she doesn't think she deserves love because of her curse and the life she leads and Peter is determined to prove her otherwise and although, she thinks it's a lost cause, they go after Rashida. Rashida is kind of misunderstood and she's the main villain. She's been neglected all her life. Please tell her story even if it is just flashbacks. But this should take place anywhere but Earth.