𝐥. 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 ⎰easy a

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Easy A*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Liz Allan
- FACECLAIM(S): Paulina Singer*
- STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Easy A* - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Liz Allan- FACECLAIM(S): Paulina Singer*- STATUS: Available

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Veronica Berkeley
┕━━━━━━━━┙

VERONICA BERKELEY WAS A very skilled liar. It had always been about the little things; she'd tell her parents that she was doing her homework when in fact she was binging her favourite show and then the next day, she'd make up some elaborate rouse about why she didn't have her homework in. So, she had a bit of a problem but she'd never had a problem with it until she tells a lie that catches up with her.

It was a simply lie to her friend. She'd told her that she'd lost her virginity that weekend to her brother's college friend when in fact, she'd spent the weekend holed up in her room, too exhausted to do anything. Veronica didn't think it was all that serious until suddenly tales of her sexcapade had spread throughout the entire school and Veronica suddenly went from being a wallflower to the hottest topic. All around her, she had people asking her questions and giving her props for something that she hadn't even done. It was all supposed to end there until she told another lie, building on her newly established reputation.

Suddenly, Veronica was the girl who got around. Her petty lies soon became a business as she soon began to realize that sometimes lie were better than reality. She started it out as a charity of sorts convincing herself that she she was helping people as she helped the less fortunate by lying to everybody that she'd slept with them. Veronica had been relying heavily on the fact that rumours spread quickly at Midtown High to get the word around. She collected money or other forks of payment to tell people that she'd slept with so and so. Soon, rumours spread that she was soliciting sex for money and that only furthered her reputation.

In the beginning, it was exciting to be the subject of rumours and the cause of jealous whispers but when her lies started to derail relationships and friendships, Veronica quickly realized that while it was fun to spread rumours, it wasn't as pleasant being on the other end of it. She quickly became an outcast and she spent her free time in the libraries, anything to be away from the stares and the whispers. Veronica found herself counting down the days before she could finally graduate and get out of Midtown High and get on with her life. It was lonely being an outcast but she quickly grew used to it. She never expected that much would change until the school's sweetheart suddenly fell from the social ladder as a result of her father's mistakes. Ronnie had been alone for quite some time but she'd never expected that it was Liz Allan who would mess up her carefully cultivated plans.

The school slut and the former queen of Midtown High. It had a nice ring to it.

- NOTES.⎱
― This plot is pretty complicated but also really not. It's based off the movie "Easy A" and it has a lot of hidden themes. So in the movie, the main character is this sarcastic, mildly invisible girl and she tells a lie and it catches up to her and ends up spread through the school. When people hear about it, they choose to label and she kind of lean into it.

My use of the word "slut" is one of the themes in this. There's slut-shaming which is essentially shaming a person for wanting to explore their sexuality and doing what they want with their body. Please, explore this when you write it. Don't pretend that people wouldn't call her names in the hall or hate her for what they've heard.

So Liz has heard about her reputation and maybe she almost believed them and she quickly begins to learn that she shouldn't just believe rumours but I really love this plot and I hope someone takes it.