𝐭. 𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 ⎰siren

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Siren*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Thor Odinson
- FACECLAIM(S): Karla Souza*
- STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Siren* - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Thor Odinson- FACECLAIM(S): Karla Souza*- STATUS: Available

- DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Aurelia Levvy
┕━━━━━━━━┙

AURELIA LEVVY WAS NOT weak, neither was she stupid. She was the only daughter of the king of a small kingdom named Dilivia in the depths of Atlantis. Their kingdom was looked down upon because they were small in size and lacked the riches and gifts of the other kingdoms. In Atlantis, gifts were power.

Contrary to what the humans thought, Atlantis was not an island but an empire completely submerged by water. In the empire were several kingdoms, each fighting to stay on top. To possess the most ammunition and the most powerful individuals. People in Atlantis were blessed with abilities that went beyond understanding. The ability to manipulate water, air and the mind. Once the empire had been littered with the abilities to manipulate people with the sound of their voice. They were dubbed sirens as they were blessed with beautiful, haunting voices. The ability, however, was rare now and there were a handful of people who still possessed it.

Aurelia was a siren. She was a late bloomer and she didn't learn to speak until she was six years old. By that age, she already knew how sirens were treated in Atlantis. They were traded to other kingdoms for alliances or were used as a weapon. She realized what she was and the danger that she was in, so she kept quiet. She pretended to be mute and kept her mouth shut. She didn't say a word to anybody because she didn't trust them. The only person she let herself get close to was a girl named Daniella. She was the daughter of her father's advisor and the girl was often around the palace. She was the first person that Aurelia spoke to and she assumed that the girl would keep her secret. But Daniella was weak and under pressure, she cracked.

When she was twelve years old, her father found out his daughter's powerful secret and hid her away. He kept her in their home. He forbade her from leaving her room and assigned guards to keep her from leaving. The only time that she was let out was when her father made deals with other leaders. He used her voice to persuade people into doing what he wanted and with that power, their kingdom rose to the top. Aurelia became a weapon, something to be used and dismissed. She'd never had an option, her life was not hers to control and she spent both of her time imprisoned in her room.

But Aurelia was stubborn. She didn't accept that she had no purpose in life and whenever she had the chance, she found herself swimming up to the surface, to watch the humans and their curious little lives. She quickly learned that humans were more than the useless creatures that her father had told her about. They were dynamic and creative and they had powers, as well. It was never anything but a pastime until she found a golden haired god with thunder and lightning beneath his veins, drowning at sea and she couldn't help but save him.

Aurelia saved his life and hid him away in her room, nursed the man back to health. Thor was looking for answers about a vision that he'd seen and Aurelia was looking for a way out of Atlantis. And thus began the story of the woman who was willing to sacrifice everything for her freedom and the man who was willing to sacrifice everything for the people that he loved.

- NOTES.⎱
― This is pretty much inspired by The Little Mermaid. It is a MCU/Disney plot, a trend that was either started or made popular by tinkertaydust so make sure to credit her as well.

So, she's a siren and they are all mermaids but she has the power to manipulate people with her voice. She's really quiet and she's careful when she talks because she can influence people and she doesn't love her powers. But after AoU, when Thor has those visions and he goes searching, he ends up in the ocean and he nearly dies but she brings him down to Atlantis and hides him out and they try to escape together and she tries to help him find what he's looking for and it leads into Ragnorak.