𝐦. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ⎰cupid

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Cupid*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Miles Morales
- FACECLAIM(S): Dacre Montgomery*
- STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Cupid* - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Miles Morales- FACECLAIM(S): Dacre Montgomery*- STATUS: Available

- DESCRIPTION: ❝ 𝘖𝘩, 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳?" 𝘊𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥.❞ | ❝"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦. 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳..❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Roman Davies
┕━━━━━━━━┙

ROMAN DAVIES WAS A Cupid; although not a very good one. He was one of a groups of supernatural beings tasked with bringing together humans in love. Roman was not all ready. Most Cupids had their entire lives to prepare and learn as well as study the human nature to figure out whether or not certain people would work together as well as the perfect way to bring them together.

But as part human, part Cupid, he'd lived his life between humans and the supernatural, never really having enough of either to feel as if he belonged anywhere at all. But he'd come of age and was obligated by Cupid tradition to take on his role as a matchmaker. He was given a bow and the magic to crest love between two people but as it turned out love was much more complicated than two people simply having feelings for each other.

His first mission had ended with all three people being heartbroken, his second had simply not worked because both people were far too similar and his last had nearly tuned into a bloody mess. According to Cupid tradition, three strikes was all that he was permitted. Roman was stripped of his abilities and his bow and was banished from the Cupids. Desperate to make things right and to be able to stay with his father, Roman took off to Earth with nothing but a talking book to find a way to make it right and get another chance.

And his next target? None other than Miles Morales or as he was secretly known to the rest of the world: Spider-Man.

- NOTES.⎱
― I'm actually so in love with this and I'm this close to taking this myself despite the facts that I already have a Miles plot.

Roman is a Cupid and there are plenty of them. If you take this, you'd have to make a sort of backstory for the Cupids. But his father is a Cupid and his mother is human but they feel in love and his parents live together but because he is half Cupid, he's obligated to spend a bit of time with his kind to prepare for his time. So maybe every six months, he and his father have to go to the Cupids wherever they live and prepare but when he's banished, his dad isn't allowed to go with him because they can't afford to lose any people. It's kind of sketchy but you'd have to figure it out.

This could go two ways. You make Miles and Roman fall in love. They'd be such soft boyfriends. Or you actually give Roman a direct love interest and Roman tries to get Miles with a classmate who is his academic rival but is also a powered anti-hero is also his nemesis but they don't know that. If you did, she'd be played by Cindy Kimberley because she's so gorgeous.

Also Roman is pansexual, so if you do give him a different love interest, make it a guy.