𝐣. 𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 ⎰therapy

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Therapy*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): James Rhodes
FACECLAIM(S): Kathryn Winnick
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Therapy* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): James Rhodes— FACECLAIM(S): Kathryn Winnick— STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘙𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞  |   ❝𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Jade Cassidy
┕━━━━━━━━┙

THE BATTLE OF NEW York was a dark time in America's history but for Jade Cassidy, it was the end of her life. She was leaving for work when some of the debris had fallen on her, crushing her entire body. She was told that she was lucky to have survived at all and that she should be grateful. But Jade didn't feel grateful. She was paralyzed from waist down and she felt numb all over. Days blurred into each other and she felt angry all the time. But suddenly, she got a visit from a special visitor, the millionaire Tony Stark.

The man had done it out of guilt and a sense of responsibility. He paid for her hospital bills and made it a point to visit her at least once a week, beside her bed, where he ate her jello cups and bothered her with stories of his life. It was a difficult arrangement, having to be around the man who most people held responsible for her predicament. But she saw something else in him, a broken man who could be much more than he was. The two struck a friendship, and soon, they were two of the most important people in the other's lives.

       He helped her restart her life. She started a new career as a physiotherapist, with her own personal experience and story. She and Tony still talked, although she got to see him a lot less often as a merit of his work as an avenger. She'd hardly seen him in years, until he was at her doorstep, asking her for a favour.

NOTES.⎱
― This should be cute as hell. Her and Tony are brotp. I can imagine him sitting beside her bed eating her jello cups and complaining to her about his day. Also, him forcing her to rest when she gets super worked up. While she's in the hospital, he helps take care of her daughter and they do grow apart a bit because of the avengers but they talk all the time. This is post civil war so at the end when Rhodey gets hurt, she's the physiotherapist that he send her too.

She's pretty successful and she is paralyzed from waist down so she's in a wheelchair. Don't suddenly have Tony fix that with some sort of tech. It's not really a hindrance or an obstacle for her because it did open a whole new world for her. Without, she never would have become a physiotherapist and she prolly wouldn't have met Tony or Rhodey.

Her and Rhodey should be cute as shit. They're both soft and adorable and Rhodey is the cutest with her daughter. Rhodey has a hard time after the accident and he sort of feels useless after. But she teaches him that it doesn't have to be a bad thing. This could be super fluffy or angst or both really.