𝐦. 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐤 ⎰dead girl walking

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Dead Girl Walking*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Matthew Murdock
- FACECLAIM(S): Candice Patton*
- STATUS: Taken by ezekieIsfiguero

― TITLE: Dead Girl Walking* - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Matthew Murdock - FACECLAIM(S): Candice Patton*- STATUS: Taken by ezekieIsfiguero

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Penelope King
┕━━━━━━━━┙

PENELOPE KING HAD ALWAYS been his moral compass even before he was Daredevil. The two had met in college at the bar where Penelope sang for a living. Her voice had swept him off his feet, pure and angelic. Penelope found it hard to ignore the man who managed to make his way over to the below average bar every Thursday simply to order a beer and listen to her sing for hours. She'd struck up a conversation with Matt and soon, they made a habit of meeting at the bar of Thursdays where they'd sit and talk for hours after her shift was over. He'd managed to keep the outspoken woman in his life as he appreciated her honesty and her ability to call him out on his bullshit.

After college, she accepted her life as a struggling artist, taking her gigs where she could find them. It was difficult, holding onto hope after being rejected so much but when she wasn't singing at weddings or bars, she was spending her time with Matthew Murdock, her oldest friend. They'd managed to stay in touch and to everybody else, the two were in love. It was obvious in every lingering embrace and the way that they looked at each other. The two, however, seemed oblivious to this fact, perfectly comfortable loving each other without the titles and feelings.

It was because of this bond that Penelope was taken by Wilson Fisk, the man choosing to use his weaknesses against him. And he'd taken the most important thing to Matt. Dangled her over the edge of a building and taunted him with the fact that her life was completely in his hands. In the end, Matthew wasn't fast enough, and he'd had to bury Penelope and tell her parents about their loss.

After Penelope's death, Matt could hardly keep his mind under control. He found himself stalking the streets of Hell's Kitchen, searching for a threat that was not there. His grief swallowed him whole, pulling him deep under where he could hardly see the light. His friends had tried all that they could to help him but nothing seemed to work and they allowed him to deal with his loss the way that he best could. He was working as Daredevil when he'd caught sight of her. The dark figure wandering around aimlessly in the shadows. He couldn't believe it. It was his Penelope, alive and in the flesh. Quite literally, a dead girl walking.

- NOTES.⎱
― So, they loved each other and they were close friends, that whole cliche but they never told each other. But she's killed by Fisk in Season One and even after that, Matt can't get over it. He's patrolling when he see someone who looks just like Penelope walking around wiht a kidn of blank expression and he follows her becasue he's curious and figures out that it is her becasue she recognizes him. She was brought back to life by some mutant or maybe some dark arts practitioner who has the ability to bring people back to life and controls them. So Penelope remembers him but she can't go with him because she has to complete whatever task the mutant has set out for her. She can't do anything without his permission but she loves Matt and the remainder of that love is stopping her from leaving.

Uma ,you don't have to use this, I swear. I really mean this but whenever I get an idea in my head, it's hard to get rid of it.