𝐥. 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ⎰beautiful souls

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Beautiful Souls*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: DCTV
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Laurel Lance
- FACECLAIM(S): Ana de Armas*
- STATUS: Available

- DESCRIPTION: ❝ 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

- DESCRIPTION: ❝ 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Dahlia Langdon
┕━━━━━━━━┙

DALIA LANGDON HAD A hard life. Her mother died when she was just a child and she lost her father almost instantly. The man who'd once loved and cared for her became a cold distant man who could only find happiness at the bottom of a bottle. She learned to fend for herself and her two siblings whatever way that she could. She took things from stores and got into fights to protect her siblings. She wasn't happy about how she had to live but she did it. She did whatever it took to survive.

It wasn't a great life but it made her strong. It helped her get through the dangers that lurked around the corner in the glades. But when she was suddenly jumped by a group of men who were far bigger than she was, Dahlia had no idea what to do. They wanted her body and Dahlia would die before she let herself become their toy. She tried to fight back but her own physical strength could only get her so far. When it all seemed like hope was lost, a woman showed up out of the shadows. A woman with a scream that could bring down cities. She saved Dahlia but got hurt in the process and in return, Dahlia saved her.

Soon, Dahlia found herself involved in a world of lies, dangers and superheroes with crazy abilities. A world where if you weren't doing the killing, you got killed. She worried about her friend in the suit. She worried about her heart but she knew that no matter how deep into the darkness Laurel got, she'd always be there to help her out.

- NOTES.⎱
― This can be for either Black Siren or Laurel. Either way, Dahlia lives in the glades and even though, she's pretty tough, she gets cornered by five men who are trying to take advantage of her. She tries fighting back but she's outnumbered. Laurel shows up out of the darkness and kicks their asses but in the process, she gets stabbed. Dahlia, who is a nurse, brings her to her home and takes care of her. After that, everything kind of falls into place. Dahlia finds out who is under the mask that night and they kind fo become friends. Laurel feels the need to take care of Dahlia and watch over her even though Dahlia insists that she's fine.

Dahlia is a good person. She has a pure heart and that is really important. She plays a role as the light in Laurel's life. If you choose Black Canary, then, Dahlia is there to help keep her away from the darkness which can be pretty tempting for superheroes. And if it's Black Siren, then Dahlia is the one good thing in her life. Either way, they would both do anything to protect her.

Dahlia no longer lives with her father but she has two younger siblings that she's a guardian to.