𝐝. 𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐬 ⎰godly mischief

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Godly Mischief *
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Darcy Lewis
- FACECLAIM(S): Jack Falahee*
- STATUS: Taken by enchanteIIa

― TITLE: Godly Mischief * - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Darcy Lewis- FACECLAIM(S): Jack Falahee*- STATUS: Taken by enchanteIIa

- DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘜𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘥.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Frey Njörorson
┕━━━━━━━━┙

FREY WAS NOT WHAT he used to be. Son of the sea god, Njöror and twin brother of the goddess Freyja, he was once the prize of Asgard. He was known to be glorious, a radiant ball of sunshine - quite literally too - and he brought nothing but pleasure and happiness to those who crossed his paths. Frey had once found joy in the fact that he brought joy to the people around him but he hadn't been that way in a while.

As was to be expected, the pressure to constantly be a positive force and to be constantly happy, slowly chipped at him. Instead a smile on his face, the god could be found underneath a tree somewhere deep in thoughts that were guaranteed to dampen his mood. This change attracted the attention of many in Asgard. They felt his loss on a deep level as the sun seemed to shine a little less brilliantly but the burden was heavier on none other than the Thor. The god of thunder had been friends with Frey since they were both just children and the sudden change in demeanour drew his attention. Thor did his best to be understanding, allow my himself to simply be there for his friend but it was difficult when Frey suddenly got himself caught up in a conspiracy against the throne.

It had been a few inconspicuous whispers that piqued his attention and for once, there was the passion that Frey was known for. He spent all his time following people that he thought of as suspicious and he thought for sure that he had it all figure out, until he was framed in an attempt to murder the All-Father himself. Frey had been found guilty and was sentenced to eternal years of constant punishment.

Just as he'd given up hope, Thor was there with a solution. He smuggled his friend off Asgard and unto his favourite planet, Midgard. There he would be forced to lay low while Thor on Asgard to clear his name and prove him innocent. In the home of a certain peculiar brunette who reminded Frey of all of the great things the world had to offer.

Darcy Lewis hadn't heard from the blonde haired, sun kissed god of thunder since he'd broken her best friend's heart and it was quite the surprise when Thor turned up at her door, begging her to help him hide a fellow god for the time being. Sure, she was still upset about the amount of ice cream that had gone into consoling Jane after their breakup but she could hardly turn down an offer this tempting. Because who didn't want to be a god?

- NOTES.⎱
― I've been planning to post another Darcy Lewis plot for a while bc she's a queen and she deserves the world. This is high key inspired by the only Darcy Lewis fic on here by soulofstaars and it's a work of art already.

But this is partly serious but also super fluffy. So Frey is a god in Norse Mythology and he's the god of sunshine and pretty much everything good but in this, he kind of cracks under all of the pressure and I think this is a pretty cool topic to explore. A god that struggles with his mental health. But someone takes advantage of the fact that he's not what he used to be and frames him when a plan to kill Odin fails and he's instantly sentenced to eternity in prison or however the punished people there.

But Thor helps him sneak off to Midgard and event thigh Darcy hates him, he knows he can trust her and he asks Darcy to hide him and she says yes but has a high price and she's like a hot god in her apartment, lit. But while they should be cute, this should also dive into mental health and deeper themes.