𝐥. 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐟𝐞𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 ⎰dreamscape

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Dreamscape*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: Post Avengers 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Loki Laufeyson
FACECLAIM(S): Antonia Thomas
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Dreamscape* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: Post Avengers 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Loki Laufeyson — FACECLAIM(S): Antonia Thomas— STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:  ❝ 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘓𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦?❞  |   ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Lilian Gillies
┕━━━━━━━━┙

LILIAN GILLIES HAD ALWAYS had the worst of luck. As a child, her father was diagnosed with leg cancer and she'd had to watch as he got significantly worse, his health deteriorating slowly with each passing day. It seemed like a stroke of good luck when he was suddenly cured, every trace of the cancer disappeared. The doctors could not explain it and they'd simply accepted his recovery as a miracle. Lilian had assumed that her family would finally be the way they'd been once, until her father died six months later in a car crash.

After their loss, her family seemed to unravel at the seems. Her brother suddenly became cold and distant, hardly ever at home and even when he was, he could be found wasted and vomiting in his room. After her father, her mother had turned to a string of bad romances. Married men who had no interest in a real future, abusive misogynists who tried to control her life and relationships that simply didn't work. At the centre of the disaster was always Lily, happy and always positive. She was a bright light in the midst of their darkness. She comforted herself with the knowledge that someday she'd make her way out of there and never look back. She'd make something of herself.

She worked hard, taking up odd jobs and doing whatever she could to make money. Lilian put herself through college and went to school to be a doctor. She was halfway through medical school and working as a cashier at a jewelry store when the store where she worked was robbed. Despite the fact that Lily had sworn that she had nothing to do with the fact that millions of dollars worth of jewelry had gone missing, the evidence against her was iron clad. She spent the next few years in jail for a crime that she didn't commit. For a long time, the spark inside her was extinguished. All of the hopes and dreams that she'd spent her entire life working towards would never happen. She accepted her fate and quickly made peace with the fact that her life was over.

Until, of course, the real culprits in the theft were apprehended and she was released, free to rebuild her life from where she'd left off. Lilian made it her mission to make the most out of it, despite her situation and she'd done well for herself. She finished school, got a residency at a good hospital. But all of that came to a halt when New York was attacked. Aliens rained down from the sky and in the fight with the Avengers, Lily was hurt. She caught somewhere between life and death; in a coma that she was unlikely to come out of.

Lily found herself, walking the same dreamscape, stuck in limbo and unable to do anything different. Until one day, her dreamscape was interrupted by the very man that had caused her predicament, offering her a way out.

NOTES.⎱
― I don't even know where this came from but I love Antonia Thomas and she's perfect for this so please don't change her.

― So, this could take place after Avengers when Loki is in prison or after Dark World. So, she's in a coma after the incident in New York and she doesn't even know she's in a coma. So there's a theory that coma patients are in some other subconscious world and this is what this is. This is a world that exists in her mind but because Loki is powerful, he manages to walk through that world.

― He starts visiting Earth to see the havoc that he created and he starts to feel really guilty. He finds out about Lily in a coma and visits her world because he feels bad and he goes into her dreamscape to try to wake her up.