𝐥. 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐟𝐞𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 ⎰villain reform program

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Villain Reform Program *
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Not Applicable
FACECLAIM(S): Hayley Kiyoko, Ryan Destiny, Cameron Boyce, Froy Gutierrez *
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Villain Reform Program * — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Not Applicable— FACECLAIM(S): Hayley Kiyoko, Ryan Destiny, Cameron Boyce, Froy Gutierrez *— STATUS: Available

— DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢, 𝘍𝘶𝘳𝘺

DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢, 𝘍𝘶𝘳𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘓𝘰𝘬𝘪 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴? 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘺?❞ | ❝𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴. 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳? 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘓𝘰𝘬𝘪. 𝘈𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘴? 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺.❞

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Celia Tam, Ella Thompson,
Daniel Lany, Cyrus Valdez
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

THEY WERE SIMPLY KIDS, dragged into a war that was not theirs to fight. They were stolen from their homes, brainwashed and abused to become weapons of war for a man whose only intentions were impure and unstable. They'd never known each other before until suddenly, they were sharing cages and sharing the scraps that they were being fed.

Celia Tam had always been a rebel. Orphaned at the age of six, she'd learned to fend for herself. When she was younger, they were families that wanted to adopt her. It was always the same thing. They'd see her face and her act; the innocent poor child who would make an incredible addition to their family and they'd take her. Bring her into her home, feed her and put clothes on her back. And every time, it ended the same way. Sooner or later, they'd realize she was troubled and she'd wind up back at the orphanage.

Ella Thompson was the perfect child. The one who held all of her family's hopes and dreams in the palm of her hands. At home, she was quiet, smart and the perfect daughter. At school, she was trouble hidden behind a pretty face. Pretty words that echanting every person that she met until she made off with their belongings.

Daniel Lany was the one with pure intentions. The boy with the smile that seemed to be harnessed from rays of the sun and a heart made of pure gold. He had high hopes and he was truly one of the true good souls remaining in the world. And despite all that he'd been through, the world had not stripped him of that quality. Cyrus Valdez was damaged. After the death of his best friend in the car crash that he'd caused, he was haunted by ghosts and problems that he couldn't solve. He'd have taken his own life a long time ago if he could work up the nerve to do it.

The kids already had their own problems without adding insane super villains into the mix. They were experimented on, given powers that they'd never fathom and forced to take lives against their will. For a long time, they'd accepted that this was their lives and all of their emotions had been suppressed, pushed down underneath the weight of impossible missions and stress. Until they were found and rescued by the organization S.H I.E.L.D, given time to recuperate and to eventually be reintegrated back into society.

But that didn't happen as the director had expected and so, he sought help from a Loki. The Asgardian who was responsible for hundreds of deaths in hopes that if anybody could relate to a group of damaged kids, it would be an even more damaged villain.

NOTES.⎱
― So I actually fucking love this. I feel like Loki with a bunch of mischievous kids would be so good. He's way in over his head and they are somehow worse than he is. They were experimented and forced to do horrible things so even after they are rescued, they are still scarred. You could add love interests between them but it would be focused less on that than their actual healing. In the end, they should either all die or at least one of them dies.

― The main villain is the person who experimented on them. He's up to something big and bad and it's up to all of them to do something about it. Also, this is a completely POC cast so if you change that at all, I will have your head. I would actually prefer if you didn't touch the cast. Also, Cameron Boyce is biracial (black and white) so cast accordingly. I've never seen anybody cast him right.