𝐬. 𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ⎰make you stay

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Make You Stay*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: Pre CA: WS 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Steve Rogers
FACECLAIM(S): Nikohl Boosheri*
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Make You Stay* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: Pre CA: WS 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Steve Rogers— FACECLAIM(S): Nikohl Boosheri*— STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Daria Karim
┕━━━━━━━━┙

DARIA'S GREATEST WEAKNESS WAS her heart. When she believed, she believed too hard and when she loved, she loved too deep. She gave all of her and never got enough in return and yet, Daria choose to believe in people. In humanity.

Daria has always been easy to talk to. She had a certain air around her that attracted people towards her. So people came. They talked to her, told her their secrets and then, after a while, left. Daria had never understood why she couldn't seem to make anyone stay. Even her parents. Her mother and father were respectable agents of S.H.I.E.L.D who took their jobs very seriously. And as a result, their children took a backseat. Her parents were physically there for her, but they never really gave her their all. So Daria got used to constant disappointment and half-assed excuses. Yet, she chose to see the best in everyone.

Until the world degenerated to a point of no return and people were cruel and insensitive to others because of religion. She still wore her hijab with pride but gone was that innocence that she'd once had. She took her good heart and she hid it behind cold eyes and a disinterested smile. Hiding her true self before the world could pervert that too.

Using her parent's connection, Daria got a job as the receptionist for S.H.I.E.L.D. She sat every day with her head in a book and listened to the secrets that the agents accidentally let slip. She took excitement where she could get it. The man who always commented on the intricate patterns and bright colours of her hijab was often the only highlight of her day. She knew that he was Steve Rogers and that he was a man out of his time.

What she didn't know was that his world was about to collide with hers and that he was going to turn her life upside down.

NOTES.⎱
― She's my heart. And she's pure. You cannot change the faceclaim or her name. Her religion should play an important part in her life. She's very religious. You cannot change that. I imagine this plot as Steve stopping to talk to her everytime he enters the building and eventually, they become friends. He always notices all the different colours of hijab that she had. I want them to have the kind of relationship that is built through talking. I think it would work better as an AU but it's your choice. I see this as a major fluffy and cutesy story. I would appreciate if you didn't make her suddenly have powers. She's just a regular human but she's smart and caring and that's what draws him to her.