𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 ⎰pandora's box

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Pandora's Box*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Not Applicable
- FACECLAIM(S): Sadie Sink
- STATUS: Taken By starfragment

― TITLE: Pandora's Box* - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Not Applicable - FACECLAIM(S): Sadie Sink- STATUS: Taken By starfragment

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Hermoine
┕━━━━━━━━┙

HERMIONE WAS A MYSTERY wrapped up in vivid red hair and captivating eyes that shine like the sea. She was an alien on Titan and her arrival on the planet was just as unknown as everything about her. She'd been found by the Titan Thanos in the middle of the woods, with no clue of her identity or her parentage. Thanos has taken her under his wing as his daughter and had promised to love and protect the child for the rest of her life.

But there was only so much that he could do when the strange occurrences began. Hermoine would wake up screaming in the middle of the night from dreams of destruction and bloodshed. In the dreams, she was the cause of the pain and heartbreak and she'd reveled in the abomination that she'd committed. She felt the stirring deep in her heart as well when she was alone with her thoughts and her intentions. Her heart was filled with a perverse love for destruction that could not be tamed. There was a dark stain on her soul and she couldn't help the feeling that it was growing.

She sought out help, terrified by her own heart. Hermoine went to the greatest healers on Titan, looking for a solution. She'd nearly given up hope when she found the box in the chest that her father kept hidden from her. The box was locked and there didn't seem to be a key but beside it was a note that read, This is the flesh of my flesh, bone of my bone, blood of my blood. She will be your salvation or she shall be your destruction.

- NOTES.⎱
― This should be relatively short. You could change her name to Pandora if you'd like. This is a sort of origin story for Thanos because his reason for killing all those people makes sense but it also doesn't. She's part of the reason that he is the way he is. She's not his biological daughter but he found her and she was the first child he adopted.

I decided to incorporate part to his comic counterpart in this. In the comics, he does everything because he's influenced by the physical manifestation of death. In this, Hermoine's biological mother is Death and she's the reason why Hermoine has bloodlust and is starting to have these strange thoughts. She left Hermoine with the box because she's the only one who can open it. The key to the box is her. And the box will unleash the real force that kills all the inhabitants on Titan. She left her in that forest for that reason.

In the end, she dies. She has to. It's the real reason that Thanos starts taking the kids from the planets, he razes. He's tying to fill a hole in his heart because he really do love her.