𝐧. 𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 ⎰almost dead

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Almost Dead*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Ned Leeds
FACECLAIM(S): Isabella Gomez*
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Almost Dead* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Ned Leeds— FACECLAIM(S): Isabella Gomez*— STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:  ❝ 𝘋𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺. 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Bianca Arenas
┕━━━━━━━━┙

BIANCA ARENAS WAS A bright shining light in the dark halls of Midtown High. Despite the unfortunate incidents around her, the girl was always smiling. It baffled the people around her to no ends. How could she be so happy and so positive and so kind all the time? She truly was sugar and spice and everything nice but nobody truly missed her until she was gone. Suddenly, her entire family packed their bags and took off. Nobody heard from them again. No longer was Bianca's smile following them in the halls or her kind words there to lift them up. Her disappearance affected Midtown but eventually the school healed. They found something else to obsess about and they got over their loss.

Nearly two years later, Bianca returned but she was no longer the girl that they knew. Her smile had disappeared and was now replaced with a scowl. Instead of the brightness that usually welcomed them, her eyes were cold and empty and they only saw the bad in the world. The news of her return spread like wildfire and finally, the mystery was solved. Bianca Arenas was sick. She was diagnosed with cancer and her family moved to a place where they could treat her. But the treatment had failed. The chemo that sapped her hair and her energy had been for naught and they were back to square one. Bianca, the bright light was dying.

Ned Leeds had never been close with the girl but he'd watched her afar once. Back then, she'd been the object of his desire, an impossible dream that he couldn't have. So Ned Leeds, along with his very small group of friends made it their mission to bring a smile back onto the face of the girl. To make her dying days the best days of her life.

NOTES.⎱
― This should be plenty of angst and she dies in the end, that's not up for debate. But this should also be really cute and fluffy and they do a bunch of wild things. It should be after Homecoming. So Peter, Ned and Michelle decide to befriend her but mostly because Ned convinced them to. She's kind of unhappy and she deals with depression and you cannot romanticize it. Yes, they try to make her last days happy but it might make her happy for awhile but depression isn't something that you can just fix like that. You could have them get together a few months before she dies and after she dies, they can all find letters that she left for them. Feel free to change the title. I just couldn't think of anything else. You cannot change the faceclaim.