𝐣. 𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 ⎰cameron

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Cameron*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): James Rhodes
FACECLAIM(S): Jessica Alba
STATUS: Available

— DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢�...

DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵.❞  |   ❝𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦. 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Camille Johnson
┕━━━━━━━━┙

CAMILLE JOHNSON HAD NEVER been one for love. She didn't believe in happy endings or true love's kiss. In fact, she had a motto: kiss 'em, fuck 'em and leave 'em. And she followed that motto very strictly. But one person changed that. It was the classic love story really. She met a man and fell in love. They got married very young but Camille was sure that she'd found her soulmate. Camille was ready to leave everything behind for him. They moved to the suburbs together and that was where their story ended. Her husband died nearly a year after their marriage and Camille fell apart. She pushed everybody who cared about her away and refused to leave her home. She found out after that she was pregnant with a child that would have to grow up without its father. But she was determined to give her child the best life. She dedicated her everything to preparing herself for motherhood and when she finally gave birth, she fell in love with her daughter the first time she laid her eyes on her.

          She named her Cameron after her father. It had always been Cameron and Camille against the world even when Camille discovered her own powers. Camille was willing to die to protect her daughter. She'd never needed to make that sacrifice until Cameron showed signs of the X-gene in her own blood. Her baby girl was taken from her and Camille swore that she'd make their lives of her captor hell.

NOTES.⎱
― The MCU has very little mutant representation so I figured I'd make this. You could come up with the villain but someone figures out that her daughter is a mutant and takes her and she does everything that she can to find her. Camille is a mutant as well. She has the power to make the power to change her appearance at will. Somehow, she figures out that the avengers have some sort of connection to the person who took her child so she disguised herself as one of them and breaks into the facility but she gets caught and they decide to help her.

She's sassy and really stubborn so her and Tony butt heads a lot. But her and Rhodey and cute cause he's nervous a lot around her but she's most comfortable around him. And I know Rhodey isn't exactly an avenger but he hangs around them a lot so this should work.