𝐩. 𝐛. 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 ⎰smooth criminal

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Smooth Criminal*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Peter B. Parker
- FACECLAIM(S): Melissa Fumero*
- STATUS: Available

- DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴

- DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘕𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴.❞ | ❝𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Eliza Hernandez
┕━━━━━━━━┙

ELIZA HERNANDEZ HAD ALWAYS known what she wanted for her life. When she was just ten years old, she'd declared that she wanted to be a police officer when she was older. Of course, all of the adults had smiled at her as if to say "isn't she so precious" because they knew that nobody actually became what they'd wanted to be when they were younger. Twenty years later and Eliza has proven them wrong.

She was a respected police detective in a precinct that was family to her and she was, in her own humble opinion, the best detective in the ninety-ninth precinct. Eliza was proud of what she did and she did believe that she did good work in making their community safe but it seemed that the public didn't feel the same way. And when a rather irritating man in a red and blue showed up out of the blue, they were quick to name him a hero.

Eliza hated Spider-Man with every fiber of her body. He'd been around for quite some time and in the beginning, she'd thought he was a hero but when she became a police officer, the thought of a civilian doing the job that she was tasked with and getting all of the praise when the NYPD was often overlooked only pissed her off. It didn't help that with age, Spider-Man had grown sloppy, doing just as much damage as good. She'd spent so much of her time trying to track him down to get him to quit that when he finally did, she was concerned.

For all of her talk of hating the hero, she only begun to realize just how much good he'd done after he was gone. Crime rates spiked in New York without the fear of the hero in criminals and New Yorkers as a whole seemed to have lost their faith in the justice system. It had taken Eliza only two weeks to realize what needed to be done.

As thus begun Eliza Hernandez's mission to restore Spider-Man back to his former glory.

- NOTES.⎱
― I'm so in love with this man. It's not even a joke. He's an animated character but he could like, get it. I mean look at him.

But this is almost a cross between B99 and Into The SpiderVerse

But this is almost a cross between B99 and Into The SpiderVerse. She's a cop and she's really good. She's a lot like Amy in the sense that she's really determined and she's really smart as well as mature so she balances him out.

So after the breakup with MJ, Peter is depressed so he takes a break from being Spider-Man and she tries to find him. You could make it that her and Peter are actually friends but she doesn't know his secret but you don't have to.

You should not make them get together immediately because he literally just got divorced but you could make it two acts and in act one, they're just friends but over time, in act two, they grow closer.