𝐥. 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 ⎰mean girls

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED

TITLE: Mean Girls*
- TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
- LOVE INTEREST(S): Liz Allan
- FACECLAIM(S): Nicola Peltz
- STATUS: Available

― TITLE: Mean Girls* - TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel- SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 - LOVE INTEREST(S): Liz Allan- FACECLAIM(S): Nicola Peltz- STATUS: Available

- DESCRIPTION: ❝𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Regina George
┕━━━━━━━━┙

REGINA GEORGE WOULD BE the first to admit that she was not a good person. In fact, she was probably one of the worst people you'd ever know. The blonde was cunning, manipulative, and absolutely heartless. She was quite well known for using people and dismissing them when she was done. It was the way that she was raised. Her father, Timothee George was the most successful business mogul after Tony Stark himself and he'd always taught her that being loved was not nearly as important as being the best.

Regina had never had a reason to want to be different. She'd seen the way that her parents treated each other. It was nowhere near love and they were both happy. Regina didn't think that she needed anybody else but herself. She had friends - or more specifically followers - and all the money in the world. For a long time, she'd really thought that meant that she was loved and happy. Until she made a mistake that ruined her entire life.

It was just a video, a quite racy video to be be exact. Except it wasn't the first one that she'd ever made and it definitely wasn't the most provocative either. But it was the first one that had ever gotten out. Usually, most people were too afraid of Regina George ruining their lives to let it get out. But Sebastian Potter has sent it to every single phone at Midtown High. Soon, images of her body were flying all around the school and Regina had become exactly what she'd always feared: a social outcast. She became the subject of ridicule and taunts and while she'd managed to keep her place at Midtown High, it no longer felt like her kingdom and she'd lost everything.

Fortunately for her, there just so happened to another very cute social outcast by the name of Liz Allan.

- NOTES.⎱
― So, this actually turned out to be a lot weaker than I planned but whatever. This should actually go a lot deeper and touch on subjects like slut shaming. There was actually a girl who this happened to at my school. Everyone saw them and it kind of sucked for her. Regina is strong but she's doesn't really know love. The relationship that her parents have is kind of unhealthy so she has no idea what a real relationship should be like. This should take place after HOCO in an AU in which Liz stays behind and is kind of a social outcast.