𝐧. 𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 ⎰that's so raven

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: That's So Raven*
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Ned Leeds
FACECLAIM(S): China Anne McClain*
STATUS: Available

― TITLE: That's So Raven* — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Ned Leeds— FACECLAIM(S): China Anne McClain*— STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:  ❝𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Raven Baxter
┕━━━━━━━━┙

RAVEN BAXTER WAS COMING to learn that with great power came a whole lot of complicated shit. She was born into a long line of psychics, each with the ability to see into some aspect of the future. Contrary to what most people thought, psychics were not able to simply see the future. Each person's gift was special and much more specific. Some witches were able to look at a person and see who they'd fall in love with, others were able to look at somebody and predict lottery chances. Raven Baxter was cursed with the unfortunate ability to look at a person and see their deaths.

The first time it had happened, she was eight and she'd been playing hide and seek with her grandfather when she suddenly got the image of him in the aftermath of a car crash. She'd put it to the back of her mind until she got up one day to hear that her grandfather had died in a car accident, exactly the way she'd seen it. Ever since then she'd foreseen plenty of deaths and tragic ending, and no matter how hard she'd tried to warn the victim, her visions always played out the way she'd seen it. Raven quickly accepted that there was nothing she could do to change it and resigned to a life surrounded by death and sadness.

Until she accidentally foresees the death of a fellow classmate: Ned Leeds. The boy who was funny without meaning to be, who always had a snack to offer her and was grossly unappreciated. She'd never done it before but now she was absolutely determined to keep him out of harm's way no matter the cost.

NOTES.⎱
― So this is based off the Disney show and I have no regrets. But instead of seeing the future, she just sees death. Her powers don't work on herself and it actually physically takes a toll on her when she uses it. So she has a crush on Ned and she has a vision of his death and she can tell by how he looks in it that it's pretty soon so she personally befriends him and tries to keep him safe. But she doesn't tell him what she saw.