𝐩. 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 ⎰bandersnatch

(*) MEANS THESE THINGS CAN BE CHANGED 

TITLE: Bandersnatch *
TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel
SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔
LOVE INTEREST(S): Peter Parker
FACECLAIM(S): Fionn Whitehead *
STATUS: Taken by summerless

― TITLE: Bandersnatch * — TV SHOW/FILM FRANCHISE: Marvel— SEASON/MOVIE/AU: 𝐀𝐔 — LOVE INTEREST(S): Peter Parker— FACECLAIM(S): Fionn Whitehead *— STATUS: Taken by summerless

DESCRIPTION:  ❝ 𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦.❞

┍━━━━━━━━┑
Stefan Butler
┕━━━━━━━━┙

THEY STARTED OUT AS dreams; bizarre visions of disturbing thoughts and occurrences that terrified him. They were images of himself doing things that he could never imagine doing. A bloody, gory alter ego when the sun went down and there was no one to judge or correct him.

          Then they were voices in his head; a clear monotonous tone that would sound in his brain clear as day, giving him options. Two simple objects or decisions to make. Stefan had simply assumed that it was his brain brain hyperactive until he realized that these choices weren't choices at all. His mind would think one thing and his body would do another thing entirely. In the beginning, they were small harmless decisions like the cereal he'd have that morning.

          But soon, Stefan found himself missing time. One moment, he'd be in one place having a conversation with somebody and then he'd blank for a moment, only to find himself staring at a different person the next minute, in trouble for something that he'd apparently done. He went from missing a few seconds to minutes and eventually answers. When he searches for an explanation, he only gets one words from the voice in his head.

          Bandersnatch.

NOTES.⎱
― Bandersnatch was so good — a little trippy but so good. And Fionn is such a great actor and he's such a bean, we've decided to stan.

― This doesn't necessarily have to be a love story because a lot is going on. It's heavily inspired by the movie, except that we're not controlling him on Netflix. Instead, his dad injected him with something when he was young, like in one of the paths and he's been studying him. So when he realized something is happening, he finds a way to go to Spider-Man for help because he can tell that something dark is going on with him.

― You could have him and Peter be really close friends but not have him know about Peter being Spidey until he tells him about what's happening to him.

― Feel free to break the fourth wall, constantly and everywhere.

― It's pretty late so I can't think very clearly but if you need any more ideas, feel free to PM me.