White Harbor

-Set the morning before they arrive at White Harbor-

Jon

Jon opened his eyes, and looked at the sleeping, naked form of Daenerys next to him. A sight he's woken up to for the past few days on this ship, and a welcome one at that.

It's been days since he had knocked on her door and it all began. They were set to arrive in White Harbor any day now. Jon didn't know if he was ready to let go of the freedom to relax with her just yet. Once they stepped off this boat, they would be swamped with responsibility and expectations. They would have to hide their relationship.

Not that they didn't have to hide their relationship on the boat. There were many eyes aboard, eyes that belonged to those who may gossip. So, Jon has made a point to only go to her chambers at the latest hours of the night, and to leave at the crack of dawn.

He stretched his back, listening as his joints crackled doing so. A glance out the window told him it was passed dawn. He had slept too late. It wasn't entirely up to him, though. Last night was mostly made up of love making.

He felt Daenerys shift beside him, and then she yawned. Her arms stretched out in front of her, hitting him in the process. She flinched, and her eyes shot open in surprise.

"Jon?" She rasped, muffling a yawn. "You're still here." A smile formed on her lips.

"Yes. It seems I'm quite tired after all the activity during the night hours. Now getting out of here unseen will be considerably tougher."

"Then there's no point in leaving immediately. Why don't we just lay together for a while?" Daenerys said, leaning on her elbow, looking at him. Jon felt his eyes stray to an exposed nipple.

"Aye, you might be right." Jon answered, laying back down, but not before kissing her exposed nipple.

"Hey, none of that," Dany scolded. Then a few moments passed with them laying next to eachother, and then she blew out a breath. "Okay, maybe some." She rolled on top of him and met his lips with her own.

- - - -

"Land ahead!" A man shouted from nearby, as if he were the first one to spot the approaching harbor.

Jon was standing at the edge of the ship, looking out at the busy harbor, all while listening to the screeches of Dany's dragons. They were above the clouds, where they couldn't frighten anyone, but they couldn't keep quiet as they finally reached an less cramped place to land. It wasn't fun for them to have to land on board when they were tired.

He heard light steps from behind him, and then the clearing of ones throat.

"Looks like our exciting trip is coming to and end," Tyrion remarked. "Back into the rest of the world."

"Aye." Jon agreed. "Back into the rest of the world indeed."

Tyrion took a sip from the glass he was carrying with him, which could only be wine. "You know what that means, of course. No more rendezvous with the Queen in the middle of the night."

Jon looked at him, warily. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"The walls of a ship a thin, might I remind you. And you and the Queen are quite a loud pair." Tyrion scoffed. "Consider yourself lucky that the only room close to her chambers is mine. I'll consider myself the opposite."

Jon nodded. "Of course. And yes, I know to hide the relationship I have with the Queen. The north wouldn't take lightly to their King being with a southern ruler. Especially the one who's father murdered their own kind."

"Alright. Then glad that's settled." A dragon screeched loudly from above, most likely Rhaegal. Drogon's was more threatening sounding. "I wonder how they'll take to two large dragons in their castle."

"I guess we'll have wait to find out." Jon laughed.

----

The boat pulled into White Harbor by mid afternoon, with the sun starting to go down. A crowd of people had gathered to get a glimpse at the King of the North. They didn't know of Daenerys' presence, but they soon would.

The city was huge, one of the five largest in all of Westeros, King's Landing being the largest, of course. Oldtown was a close second. The lord of White Harbor was Lord Wyman Manderly, a gray old man, but with a lot of fight in him. Rumor has it, he baked three Freys into a pie served to the Boltons.

"Here we are," Dany's soft voice brought Jon out of his thoughts. She had crept up to his side. He tore his glance from the large castles and gave her a soft smile.

"Yes. Here we are. Almost to my home." Jon looked towards the north.

Dany brushed his arm with her hand. "I'm going to meet your family. I hope they don't hate me for having you bend the knee."

"It was my choice," he stated. "You didn't force me into anything, but you could have with those children of yours."

The dragons. If Dany had taken Drogon and threatened to burn him alive if he didn't bend the knee, he would have done so. He knew when his honor could wait, unlike his father, who's failure to bend the knee resulted in his head on a spike.

"They have other reasons to hate me. My father burnt their grandfather and uncle alive in King's Landing." Dany argued.

"Relax. If they do hate you, it will only be temporarily. Before long, they'll see you as I do, and love you as I do."

Dany looked around in case anyone was listening. Everyone else was more focused on getting off the boat. Which they should do as well.

"Okay.." She allowed. "It seems like it's time for us to get off this boat, sad as it is."

"Aye. I have made many fond memories on this boat," Jon agreed, and then they were stepping off of it, and into the crowd.