Valyria

A/N: I'm back!

Rhaea (gotta get those writing juices flowing with dragon POV)

Rhaea was hungry. So very hungry.

Her last meal had been half stolen by Daenon, the annoying jerk of a dragon he was. He had taken half of her rabbit when she wasn't looking, gulping it down in seconds. So now Rhaea had an empty stomach, and no clue what to do about it. Her next meal would be at night, and that was too far away.

One idea she had was going to ask her father for food. She got up and picked up his scent, following its trail in hope to find him.

She walked through the streets of Winterfell, snout pointed upwards, searching for him. She hissed as someone accidentally stepped on her tail, causing many people around her to jump, wondering what upset the dragon.

"Idiots," Rhaea sniffed, continuing on, finding where Jon's scent was strongest, the place where he spoke with others around a table. That's where he must be.

Rhaea bursted in through the ajar door, her wings outstretched and her screeching, getting everyone's attention.

"I'm hungry!" She complained in a growl, hopping up onto the table until she was nose to nose with her father.

Jon looked at her in confusion, and then looked sheepishly at those who were with him.

"My apologies, I don't know what's gotten into her. She can't be hungry, I just fed them a while ago," Jon said while stroking Rhaea, trying to quiet her. "It was a whole rabbit."

"But I only got half!" Rhaea tried to tell him, but he didn't speak dragon so her efforts were futile. She continued to screech, hoping for some result.

"Hush," Jon told her, picking her up. He took her over to the door and placed her outside of it, before closing it firmly. "Anyways, as I was saying.."

Rhaea's wings dropped pitifully. She let out a huff and went back to the streets. There, she wandered through the people, sniffing for any food she could steal. There was none.

Suddenly, an aroma reached her nose. It was the smell of prey, more specifically, rat. That would fill her up for long enough. Now she just had to find it.

Her great vision narrowed down on a rat on the ledge of a tall building. Rhaea looked at it with determination. She would catch that rat, and eat it. And she had an idea how.

She flapped her wings in a testing way, feeling her muscles ripple underneath her scales. The dust and dirt around her flew, and those who were walking gave her some space.

With a huff, Rhaea jumped up into the air and flapped her wings once. She felt as the air gathered below them, and then as it disappeared and she fell back to the ground. She was in the air for two seconds. Checking back at the ledge, she saw that the rodent was still there, chewing on a nut.

Knowing what she had to do, Rhaea backed up a few feet, and then made a running start before launching herself into the air, her wings flapping quickly, propelling her light body upwards. She was doing it! She was flying! Daenon will be so jealous.

She flew up to the ledge, leaving the witnesses in awe as she happily landed on the rat, piercing a sharp claw through its throat, and then roasting it with her flames. She then dug in, a pure escaping her throat as she enjoyed her first caught meal.