Aftermath

A/N: I tried my hand at making art of Rhaea, Daenon, and Aeryon, and I can't say it came out too bad. It took four hours

Arya

The return of the two powerful Targaryens was announced by the familiar screech of dragons, and the sound of folding wings. They were back much sooner than expected.

Arya joined up with Sansa as they gathered to where the dragons would land, right outside of Winterfell. She heard the mutters of people unhappy about the dragons being back so soon, most of them still not used to their presence in Winterfell. They would probably never get used to it, and Jon and Daenerys would need to leave as soon as possible.

Jon leaving Arya eventually was an unavoidable truth. She loved her brother, a lot, and yes, she still really thinks of him as her brother. She would miss him, would miss seeing him everyday like she has for the past few months. He would become king, soon, and would have more important things to attend to than seeing his little sister. Arya had to be happy for him, though. He came so far throughout the years, and even died a few times along the way. He deserved it.

Drogon landed first, his wings stretching out far, blocking the sun for a moment and casting them in shadows, before his feet hit the snow, clumsily, followed by the claws on his wings. He shook out his neck, giving them a roar. Rhaegal came next, landing much more gracefully, his armor reflecting in the sunlight. He then stepped over to Arya to give her a friendly sniff, his gold eye blinking at her and expanding.

Then, his passengers crawled their way off of him. Arya saw Jon first, as he gracefully made his way off of the great green dragon, a grim look on his face. Then, she saw who he was with, Theon.

An angry sound came from Arya as she wielded Needle and ran over to Theon, her sword raised. Theon made no movement to stop her, a blank look on his face as he watched her threaten his life, as if he didn't care. This, along with Jon's intervention, made Arya stop short, and settle for words.

"You treacherous son of a bitch! I'll kill you for what you did to Robb, going behind his back and taking our home! If it weren't for you he may still be alive!" Arya shouted, lifting a fist in the air and running towards him once more. "Umph!" She let out a winded breath as she ran into Jon's arm as he cut her off, grabbing her tightly.

"Leave him be, he already paid for his actions," Jon told her, loosening his grip on her arm. Arya roughly pulled it away, angrily.

"He should have paid with his life," she muttered, but she backed off, respecting Jon's orders. She sent a glare to a blank Theon, and then stomped back over to Sansa.

"Well? I see you got them back," Sansa said as Daenerys and Jon approached. "What happened? Did you kill Euron?"

Jon frowned, shaking his head. Daenerys seemed to look distant.

"You won't be hearing much from him anymore. I cut his tongue out." Jon sighed. He looked down at his feet.

Arya was shocked. What could possibly cause Jon to do such a gruesome thing? It must have been something Euron said, that set Jon off. She couldn't possibly imagine Jon cutting off someone's tongue. He seemed to be unhappy with himself as well.

"The battle was over quickly. Bringing the dragons was efficient. We burned down all their ships within minutes, with only one injury sustained," Daenerys said, and then moved her hand to her sleeve, which had a blood stain in the white fabric. "The rest was easy from there."