Love is in the air

A/N: I love how much fan art is being made. It makes things like finding pictures of OC dragons easier. Like the above picture can be seen as Aeryon. (Originally it is supposed to be Ghost as a dragon) lol.

Minor time jump: 2 weeks

Jaime

The bells of Winterfell were ringing. It was the day of the marriage between the two Targaryens.

Jaime was shocked, to say the least. He would have never expected the bastard of Winterfell to have been the heir to the iron throne all these years, and to even have dragons that were his own. What bothered Jaime was the fact they were having such a happy ending, getting married.

Jaime would not be having a happy ending at the end of this war. He was highly aware of the fact that Cersei was most likely going to lose. Despite everything, Jaime still loved her, deep down. It was going to hurt when she inevitably died.

He glanced around the empty bar, wondering what his life was going to become after the Targaryens ruled the iron throne. Would he become the lord of Casterly Rock? A lord with no children? It didn't seem likely. Perhaps the Stark girl will kill him, serving him the justice he deserves for crippling the boy and being a part of the family that caused so much pain to theirs. Jaime truly didn't mind that happening.

A jab in his side brought him out of his thoughts, and he looked at the culprit, annoyed. Bronn had a big grin on his face, looking a bit drunk after having a few glasses of wine.

"What's with the grim face? We should be happy today, the dragon queen and king of the north are getting married," Bronn slurred cheerfully. Jaime didn't know if he was being serious or not.

"I'm just thinking about the future, or lack of. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I helped beat the dead, now what?" Jaime said.

Bronn chuckled, "You can come live in the castle the queen gives me when she gets the throne. We'll have a ton of whores to keep us company."

Jaime rolled his eyes. "I don't care about whores."

"Oh? Do you prefer big strong blondes? I can't blame ya," Bronn laughed at his joke, thinking he was the funniest person to ever live.

Jaime growled, rising from his chair, walking briskly out of the bar. He was sick of Bronn's antics.

Right away, he saw her. She was sparring with the Stark girl, Arya, Jaime believed her name was. Off to the side was her squire, in a wheelchair, covered in a few bandages. Jaime had heard of how lucky he was to have recovered. The Stark girl had also gotten hurt, but she was obviously fine after a few weeks. Those damn Starks were hard to kill.

Jaime watched as Brienne swung at Arya, a fierce look in her eyes, the look sending Jaime chills. He couldn't deny it, he was attracted to her. But she couldn't possibly care about him. She had avoided him ever since he came to Winterfell. Or had Jaime been avoiding her? They've been avoiding eachother.

A clank of swords were filling the air. As well as a screech. One of the king's dragons was watching the sparring, the white one with the red wing membranes. It seemed to be cheering on the Stark girl, its wings outstretched as it screeched.

The dragons had grown a small amount, changing from being the size of a kitten, to the size of a small dog. Jaime wondered how long it would be before they were really dangerous, and able to fly. The few times he had seen them out and about in the past two weeks, they had been on the ground.