The Kingslayer

A/N: I appreciate all the votes and comments you are leaving on this story. They really boost my ability to write more.

Jaime: The Kingslayer

Jaime wasn't expecting to run into the King of the North and the Mother of Dragons until he reached Winterfell in a day, but here they both were, with their dragons. Not only that, but Jaime caught them in a passionate kiss, it seemed. Cersei would not be happy about that.

"No wonder the fucker bent the knee," Ser Bronn said from beside him, with a chuckle. "Hell, I'd bend the knee to her if that meant I could get her into bed."

Suddenly, the dragons began to growl in their direction. Jaime looked to Bronn, who had a fearful expression.

"Did they hear me?" He whispered. "Maybe it's best I head back to King Landing. I did tell you before that dragons were something I didn't want to deal with."

"Yeah, and have Cersei put your head on a stake. Go ahead," Jaime told him. Bronn glared at him, then faced the dragons again, their horses getting closer to the two rulers.

The big dragon, the black one, Jaime remembered. The screams of his men as they were burned to ash were still fresh in his memory, haunting him at night sometimes. Jaime hoped the dragon didn't remember him.

Then the dragon reared up on its legs, and spread its wings threateningly. Jaime would've pissed his pants if he hadn't emptied his bladder moments ago. But the dragon wasn't angry at him. It took a few long strides towards them, and then moved it's head to Bronn, teeth glinting dangerously, and loud growling that made Bronn shiver in fear.

"Drogon, daor!" The dragon queen shouted, and the dragon snapped at Bronn once, before moving back to his mother.

Jaime rode up to them, with Bronn a safe distance away, and then dismounted from his horse. He met the hard gaze of Jon Snow, and then bent the knee, with his sword in the ground.

"I, Ser Jaime Lannister, pledge my sword to the North to fight against the Army of the Dead, and to fight against my sister, Cersei Lannister, when all of this is over," he pledges to both of them.

Jon looks at him curiously. "I accept, but why would you leave Cersei and want to fight her? You don't love her anymore?"

Jaime shook his head. "No, not anymore. She has gone mad, madder than the Mad King. I've been thinking of leaving her after she blew up the Great Sept, killing thousands including our son by breaking his heart. I believe it's time she dies for all her horrible acts."

"The Mad King," Daenerys Targaryen states. "My father, who you have killed after swearing loyalty to him. Why should I accept your pledge, when you could turn against us just like you did to him, and now to Cersei?"

"Believe me, your Grace, they both deserved it. Your father wanted to set Wildfire to the whole city of King's Landing in his final hours of life. When I plunged my sword into him, the only words he said, was 'Burn them all, burn them all,'"Jaime explained. "I fight for what is right, which is why I'm here. Cersei lied, she's not sending any men, and that is not right."

"We expected as much," Daenerys stated. Then she turned to Bronn. "And you, I know you. You're the one that tried to kill my dragon. You injured him with the huge bolt. What's stopping me from letting Drogon finish what he was doing before?"

At this, Drogon, her dragon, growled again. Bronn blanched, looking uncomfortable.

"Sorry, your Grace. I'm a sellsword, you see. I was being paid by the Lannisters, so I fought for them," Bronn stammered. "I mean no harm to your dragons, I promise."