Everan Sand

A/N: so this is a long time coming, and for that I apologize. My life has been pretty busy and I've had no time to even think about this story. But now I'm in college and I've got a lot of motivation to do things.

Daenerys

The dragon queen was cradling a hiccuping Rhaella as she got over her most recent tantrum. That was when the doors to her and Jon's chambers opened to reveal her husband, with a look of uncertainty plastered on his face.

"How did the meeting with Arianne Martell go?" She asked with a slight sourness. If she dared to try and propose a betrothal.. Daenerys could only hope that she didn't, for Arianne's sake.

Jon's face shifted into a smile as he sat on the bed next to her, placing a hand on Rhaella's shoulder. "Well, there's no plans to betroth either of our children."

Dany let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding. "And? What did she propose instead?"

"Her child," Jon replied, "Everan Sand, the bastard. She wants to leave him here, in King's Landing, with us."

Dany's eyebrows furrowed, a hand rubbing up and down her daughter's back. "You're saying she wants us to raise him?"

"Alongside Aemon and Rhaella, yes. She wants him to become a Targaryen."

This new information stumped Daenerys greatly. To make a bastard a Targaryen would cause an upset with many citizens, but then again, Jon himself was formerly known as a bastard. "What do you propose we do?"

"You know me. I have a soft spot for bastards. I say we think of taking this offer, but not until after we meet the child." Jon told her. Daenerys nodded in agreement.

"Perhaps that is the best course of action for now. When will we meet him?"

"Tomorrow. Perhaps the best course of action right now is to sleep, my love." Jon took Rhaella from Dany's arms. "I'll put her back to bed. You relax for one night. I'll even come and give you a massage."

Daenerys smiled at that. His massages were her favorite. She settled back on their bed and watched as her husband carried off their daughter to her room.

-

Jon

They had all met in the throne room, where they were to meet the young Everan Sand. In the room was him, Daenerys, Davos, Missandei, as well as Ser Jaime, dressed in his golden Kingsguard armor.

The doors opened, must like they did yesterday, to Tyrion announcing the arrival of the Dornish princess and her son, of course as well as some of her own personal guard.

She walked in with her signature saunter, holding a bundled up form, likely Everan, unless she was setting them up in a trap and was holding wildfire.

"Hello, my King and Queen. Atleast, that's what you will be if you take my offer." Arianne spoke, shifting her arms as she held her son.

"We have thought about it, and we decided that we'd wait until we met him to really decide," Daenerys said in her strong, queenly tone.

Arianne Martell nodded. "Of course, I can tell you he is really well behaved for his age. Though he throws quite the tantrum once every few days. Other than that, he should be to your liking." She began to approach them. Jon held up a hand.