Safe

A/N: Sorry this is so late.

Jon

Today was the day. Him and Dany would be heading out on their dragons to go and face the Night King on Viserion. The idea of it sounded crazy and stupid, but it was the only way they could be safe. Without the dragon, the Night King couldn't melt the cities of Westeros. He wondered if the Last Hearth had met that fate, and wished he could have stopped it. If only he had gotten onto Drogon right away, then the Night King wouldn't have had the time to shoot an ice spear through Viserion's neck. He sighed. Without Viserion, the wall wouldn't have been melted.

"Is there a problem?" Lord Tyrion asked him, from his chair at the end of the table. They were in another meeting, planning how Jon and Daenerys would take down the dragon. There were a few ideas on the table so far.

Jon cleared his throat, "My apologies, I'm just lost in thought again. Please continue."

From beside him, Dany squeezed his hand, making him stop blaming himself. He focused on the meeting.

"Anyways, as I was saying, the most vulnerable part of the dragon is its wings. If its wings were wounded, they would no longer be able to fly, and plummet to the ground, where you will be able to burn it, pierce it with dragonglass, or whatever else will kill it," Tyrion explained. Jon nodded in approval.

"That is a good plan, Tyrion. Davos, do you agree?"

Davos looked at Jon and nodded. "Aye. It couldn't go wrong, could it?"

"Then that's that. We'll be leaving as quickly as possible," Dany said.

Tyrion shook his head, "Not without armor, you aren't."

Jon saw Dany roll her eyes. "Of course I'll be wearing armor. Missandei, let's go get myself into the armor I wore last time I went to face the Night King." She rose from the table and hurried off, but not before giving Jon a gentle pat on the shoulder. Jon smile and rose himself. He looked to Davos.

"I'll go get in my heavy armor, the most sturdy I have. That way, I have a little chance of being stabbed by any of the wights traveling with the Night King," Jon told him, and walked off when he saw Davos' appreciative smile.

He quickly went to his room and got into his armor, with the large Stark direwolf sigil on the breastplate. Man, this armor was heavy to walk in. Good thing he'd be on Rhaegal most of the time. A fact that he's still getting used to, being able to ride such a beautiful beast. Not to forget about the apparent eggs he still has to find, though he might send someone else to do it. And he had one person in mind.

There was a knock at his door, and when he opened it, Arya was there with a worried look plastered on her face. No matter how much she tried to hide it, it was still there.

"Jon, please promise me you'll be back. That you won't die?" Arya begged, after pulling him into a tight hug. She sniffled. "I already witnessed Robb dying, I can't have my other big brother dying as well."

Jon patted her back, and then loosened from her grip, holding her by the arms. "I promise. I'll come back alive." Arya smiled, wiping at a tear in her eye. "Now, I need you to do something for me."

Arya nodded, "What is it?" She fiddled with Needle in her belt. Probably thinking about being ordered to kill Jaime.

"Well, first, can you keep a secret?" Jon asked. He hadn't told her about his parentage yet.