A New Princess

A/N: Early update for my favorite readers!

Jon (as always)

It was a peaceful day at first. In the morning, Jon had gone for a stroll through the streets of King's Landing, taking notes of all issues they haven't already seen. He had noticed how easy it was for someone to steal from a trader, and made note to address the issue at the next small council meeting.

At noon he took Ghost and Nymeria out of King's Landing, along with the three dragons, to let them hunt fresh meat instead of being served pre killed meat. Inside King's Landing at this time, things had grown troublesome.

According to Jorah, who had been with the queen at the time when it began, the Keep was in complete disarray. Everyone was panicking about the queen, for she was in labor.

Jorah was the one to tell the news to Jon, almost getting attacked by Rhaea by how fast and anxious he was coming towards him, Rhaea wanting to protect her father from the nervous man. When Jon heard the news, he began to panic. He asked questions like "how is she?" and "is she comfortable?" Jorah did not know the answers to these, for he was only with her for the first few minutes when they carried her to the nearest bed.

"She's asking for you, though." Jorah had told him, which leads them to where they were now, Jon in a rushed panic as he hurried back into King's Landing.

"Is Sam with her?" He shouted as he pounded a fist on the gate he used to exit before. The gatekeeper got one look at him before hurrying to open it up.

"I'm sure he is, Jon, please relax. She's going to be fine," Jorah responded softly, placing a hand on his shoulder. Jon shook it off and gave him a glare.

"You don't know that! Both her mother and my mother died in childbirth! What if it's too much for her to handle as well?"

"She's a dragon. Her mother and your mother were not dragons. Daenerys is strong," Jorah said, leaving no room to argue. Jon sighed, raising a hand to stroke Ghost.

"Your Grace, the gate is open," Jaime said to him. He was alone today. Apparently Brienne wasn't feeling well.

With a deep breath, Jon calmed himself and then returned to hurriedly walking towards the new Keep, which was looking much better. It was going to be white on the outside when it was done, and would be called the White Keep. White symbolized safety and beginnings, which is what their reign would be about.

Reaching the keep, he stormed through the door and down the newly built hallway, looking into every door. "Where is she!"

"Your Grace, she's in her chambers. She was just headed back from using the privy when she began feeling pain," Jorah explained, breathing loudly from trying to keep up at his age. He wasn't like Jaime, who was still slightly young, only being thirty and five.

With a new understanding of where she was, Jon quickened his pace even more to the point where he was almost running. On the ground, he saw the shadow of one of his children flying above him. He glanced up for a moment to see the pink belly of Rhaea as she let out a shriek.

Finally, Jon could hear the pained moans of his wife as he hesitated outside the door of her chambers. She had her own chambers solely for space to put her things, and now for her to give birth in. Otherwise she spent the nights in Jon's. Taking a deep breath, Jon opened the door and stepped inside.