Aemon and Rhaella

A/N: I need ideas.

Daenerys

The bells rung all throughout the day and the next day for the new prince and princess. The people of Kings Landing were joyful, giving whatever gifts they could to Ser Clarrik, who delivered them to Jon and Daenerys after checking them. Most were food and clothes related.

It was the next day and Daenerys was strong enough to get on her feet. She felt much lighter, a feeling she would need to get used to again. She kind of missed the feeling of carrying her children, but she was also relieved by the lack of it. Her back wouldn't hurt as much.

Her babies slept in elegant cribs that Jon had the finest craftsmen build for them. They were next to her bed inside of her chambers, where she could attend to them whenever needed.

They were beautiful. They were everything to Dany, and they'd only been in this world for a day. She would die for them without a doubt

Rhaella was the loud and needy child, similar to how Viserys had described Dany. When he was still kind and not power hungry. But Rhaella would quiet down when Dany sang to her. Aemon was a complete opposite. He made no sounds other than when he was hungry or dirty, and seemed to always have a smile.

"Love?" A knock on the door sounded, jolting Dany from her admiration towards her children. She gave one last glance at the sleeping Rhaella before shakily walking over to the door and opening it.

Jon greeted her with a smile and leaned in to kiss her. "Did I miss anything?"

"They've been asleep for the past hour, so no. Though Aemon burped in his sleep." She informed him, letting him brush past her to stand above their children.

"So beautiful," he breathed. Then he looked up. "Arya's been asking to see them. And I sent a raven to Sansa, so it's only a matter of time before she'll want a ride here."

Dany chuckled, then mulled it over in her head. "I guess we can bring Aemon and Rhaella outside for some fresh air. It's fairly warm today, oddly enough."

"Great!" Jon said excitedly. "Jaime and Brienne are right outside, we can go now?"

Dany nodded. "I need some fresh air as well. You take Aemon, I'll hold Rhaella."

She watched as Jon lifted the blonde baby into his arms with ease. Aemon made no sound, the only indication that he was awake was his blinking blue eyes.

Daenerys brushed Rhaella's cheek with a soft finger, rousing her. Immediately her crying filled the air, and Dany hushed her while bringing her into her arms and rocking her.

"Hush, my love. It'll be okay," She whispered. Rhaella continued to cry. From beside her, Jon laughed, then moved closer to her with Aemon.

"Here, let me help," he murmured, and began making faces. "Maybe she'll laugh."

Daenerys shook with her own giggles at the odd faces Jon was making. After she laughed, she could hear the softest little giggle coming from Rhaella. Holding her breath, she listened to her baby laugh for the first time. It was a wonderful sound, pure and innocent.

Jon let out a sigh of relief, "It worked. For how long, who knows?"

Dany nodded. "Let's go."

The two of them exited the room where they saw Jaime and Brienne, standing close to each other. Dany raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. It was probably nothing.