Dragons

A/N: Rhaea is pictured above (it's a pic of the dragon, Sunfyre, from lore.)

Dany

They had gotten Daenon, Aeryon, and Rhaea into Winterfell unnoticed by having them on Rhaegal's back as they entered the gate. Jon told them to remain silent, and so they were as silent as can be.

When they entered with the large dragons following behind them, they were met with awe filled gazes and people looking on with questioning looks. Beside her, Jon cleared his throat and told them, "The dragon has been killed. We've slowed the Night King down."

At that, the people of Winterfell began to applaud and cheer. They were still in imminent danger, but Dany let them have a moment to feel victorious. What they did was a huge victory, anyways. Now they couldn't be attacked from the air.

The people began to celebrate with their loved ones the new safety, and so hugs and kisses were exchanged between them. Some people even began to dance.

The excitement of the crowd seemed to rub off on Jon, and he turned to Dany and gave her a happy embrace. This was a side of Jon that Dany liked to see. She hoped to see him loosen up more after the war. Dany hugged him back, chuckling, and kissing his cheek.

The cheers died down after a few moments, people merely murmuring excitedly.

"Now that we've had a moment to celebrate, we must remember that the threat is still real, and that the army of the dead is still marching towards us, with no plans of stopping." Jon announced loudly, causing any murmurs to stop, people looking nervous again. "But we'll be ready for them. We've been creating many dragonglass weapons, and soon enough every man, woman, and child will have a weapon to defend against the dead. All they have is numbers, while we have spirit! We will rise, victorious!"

At the end of Jon's short speech, the crowd once again erupted in cheers. Daenerys looked at Jon in admiration of how good of a leader he was. He would soon be a good king, ruling over Westeros beside her.

Jon turned to Rhaegal, and beckoned him to follow as he turned and began to pass through the crowd, towards where his chambers were. Heads turned as the massive dragon passed, and some gossiped about the fact that Jon had flown atop Rhaegal before. They had some suspicions. Dany hoped they would be able to beat the dead soon, so they could tell the truth about Jon.

Dany looked to Drogon, "Sōvēs." Drogon looked at her for a moment, before spreading his wings over the crowd of people, casting a large shadow, and taking flight towards the clouds. His tail accidentally smacked someone in the face, knocking them over.

She waited for a few moments before following after Jon, so it wouldn't look too suspicious. She passed by Rhaegal who was sitting outside, glaring at anyone who went too close, other than her. She entered and walked through the halls to his room.

At his door, she knocked, and it was then opened. Inside, the three dragons were causing a ruckus, knocking over a few decorations. Dany laughed, remembering the days when Drogon, Rhaegal, and Viserion were that small. They were always fighting with eachother.

"We better move them to my chambers before someone comes looking for you." She said, entering. Immediately she had Rhaea climbing up her left leg, small claws pricking her like a cat's would. Dany chuckled lightly, petting the small dragon.

Jon nodded, looking sad. "I'll miss them, but I know it's the smart thing to do. Besides, it'll only be for a short time."

"We'll beat the Night King and then we can tell them, remember?" Dany paused, and then remembered something. "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Take out Longclaw. Have a look at it."