He loved her, and she loved him

A/N: This is so long whoops. Enjoy!

Daenerys

Dany opened her eyes, and as soon as she realized how bright it was in the room, she immediately shot up in the bed. It was morning. She was supposed to leave before she fell asleep so she wouldn't be suspiciously gone from her room all night.

Next to her, Jon groaned, then opened his eyes slowly. "Dany? What's wrong?"

"Look how bright it is. You know what that means?" Dany pointed out. She went through a bunch of possible outcomes in her head.

Jon looked at her dumbly for a few moments, before it dawned on him. "Oh! Shit, that's not good."

Dany shook her head, "No, it is not. What if someone has already come looking for me? What would they think if they saw me in yesterday's clothes?"

Jon sighed, bringing a hand to his forehead. He took a deep breath, "I guess all we can do now is hope that no one sees you leaving."

"That's it? Isn't there some kind of secret exit here?" Dany worried, looking around for anything.

Jon laughed, "Of course not. I don't know what it was like down south, but in the north there's no need for secret passageways. You can leave normally, it'll probably be fine. There's only a hallway between my room and yours."

That was true, Dany thought, calming down. She would be fine. "Well, I should probably go immediately," she decided, pulling on her clothes so she was decent. "Maybe I'll get there before Missandei comes looking for me, not that I'd care if she knew about us."

Jon nodded, also getting dressed into different clothing. When they were both presentable, he went over to her and gave her a quick kiss.

"We have to meet with the heads of the northern families at midday. I'll see you then," he told her, brushing a few hairs out of her face.

Dany nodded, trying not to get caught in his eyes so she could get out of here more quickly. She turned to the door, and opened it. She immediately blushed as she realized someone was there.

Standing at the door, with her hand balled into a fist to knock, was the young wolf, Arya Stark. Her eyes were wide when she saw Daenerys standing next to her brother, looking guilty.

Arya

Arya couldn't believe what she was seeing. She had just finished her sword practice with Brienne when she had decided to go and finally have a conversation with her brother who she hadn't seen in years. But when she got to the door, ready to knock, it was opened and standing in front of her with a guilty look, was Daenerys Targaryen, the mother of dragons.

Her gaze went from Dany to Jon for a few silent moments of just shock. Anyone with half a brain could figure out what was going on here. Dany, wearing the same clothes as she was yesterday, and Jon sporting messy hair that surely wasn't just from sleeping.

Finally, someone spoke. "Arya, let me explain." Jon.

Arya looked at her brother, in disbelief. "What's there to explain? Other than the fact that you definitely had sex last night with a southern ruler? The mother of dragons herself?"