Demolition

A/N: It's time, I have listened to some of your suggestions and I hope you're happy with the result.

Dany

The morning a few days after Jon received the raven bearing bad news was a hectic morning indeed. They had been woken up by Rhaella's crying, followed by the constant nagging of Tyrion as he spoke about the cost of the most recent building. Then, there was an intruder who snuck past the guards, but luckily he was spotted by a newly married Jaime Lannister and led away.

Then, after the crazy morning, came Jon's time to depart off to Winterfell. With him he would be taking Rhaegal, Rhaea, Daenon, and Aeryon. Traveling with him would be Arya, as some protection and a way to ensure Aeryon's ability to listen.

The screeches of Jon's dragons as they flew above filled the air as Daenerys sat to the side of the huge courtyard, which was constructed to accommodate the size of Drogon and bigger. The courtyard was beautifully simple, with marble tile and rose bushes lining it.

A cough sounded from behind her and she turned around excitedly, expecting it to be Jon. The happiness in her eyes dimmed when she saw it was simply Ser Clarrik. "Oh, hello, Ser Clarrik. Jorah let you in?"

"Indeed, I wanted to see off King Jon when he leaves, but apparently he's not even here right now, why?" Clarrik questioned, moving to sit down, a little too close for Dany's comfort.

"He's finding Arya and Aeryon," Dany explained simply. Clarrik made a grimace at this.

"More dragons. At least it's not Daenon," He commented.

"Oh he's up in the sky. I can call him for you if you'd like?"

"Oh no need!" Clarrik blushed and Daenerys chuckled. This made Clarrik pout. "So, what are you going to do when the King leaves?" There was a hint of something Dany didn't like in his voice. It made her cringe.

"I'll probably be with my children most of the day, or doing queenly work. Otherwise, I'd be in this courtyard enjoying the fresh air," Daenerys answered in a bored tone.

"Oh, I see. Perhaps you'd like some company when you do?" Clarrik offered in his increasingly annoying voice.

"Maybe." She replied with a thin smile. Then she was saved by the sound of footsteps and the screeching of Rhaea as she flew down to meet the source of them. Clarrik backed off, then, maintaining a distance from Rhaea and Aeryon, who was following behind Jon and Arya.

"Ready to bring down years of hard work?" Daenerys asked teasingly. Jon gave her a pained look.

"We'll see." He paused to give her a kiss. "I'm going to miss you."

"It'll only be a few days, Jon."

"I'll still miss you." He smiled and gave her another kiss before proceeding over to where Clarrik stood. "Ser Clarrik?"

"I came here to see you off, Your Grace," Clarrik bowed.

Or to creep out the Queen, Dany thought.

"Oh, well, you'll want to move out of the way." Jon said, and right before Clarrik could ask, the thundering roar of Rhaegal met the ears of everyone as he descended down to the ground. Clarrik stumbled backwards as Rhaegal landed, giving Clarrik a threatening growl before turning his massive head towards Jon. He made a rumbling purr as Jon stroked his face.