Chapter 3

A/N Micah is in the multi media

"Oh that party was lit" Jada said as she danced in her seat. Laughs erupted from the three of us. We were currently in Amor's and I room talking about last night shenanigans.

"Nooooooo. When Miss thang over here started twerking to speaker knockers" Amor said while pointing at me. I was sitting on my bed with my legs folded in. "When we first got to the dance floor she was doing the lil church rock" she said while getting up and acting out the rock I was doing. Jada fell out of her chair laughing while Amor kept doing her demonstration.

"Ok bitch. It ain't that damn funny" I said in between giggles."And it wasn't a church rock" I added as Amor took her seat on her bed once more.

"But aye tho, my cousin Tonio was telling me about this kickback that's going on tonight. I think we should go considering classes start Monday and we need to have as much fun as possible" Amor said while patiently awaiting our answers. "Girl if Keeb fine as gone be there then I'm down" Jada said while biting her lips and smiling. Amor and I laughed at her. "Well look at you missy" Amor said back in a joking tone. Then all of sudden she got real serious. "Be careful with him tho. He a hoeeeeee"

Jada laughed out loud."Girl it's cool. I can handle him" she replied back with sly smirk.

Amor threw her hands up "Ok". She turned back to me"Soooo London we going to this kickback or" Amor said trailing off. I'm not sure why she's asking me as if I make the decisions for the group. I mean I'm not even the one with the car.

"Do ya'll really wanna go" I asked making a face. "Yessssssssssss" they both damn near yelled. Well it's Saturday. Why the hell not. "Ok let's go " I said which caused them both to yell even louder.

"Now can we go get some food. I'm starving" I stated getting up off my bed and slipping my shoes on. Amor did the same steps as me . "We eating on camp or ya'll trying to grab some food off camp" Jada asked as we all walked out the building.

"Let's go to the mall. I need some kickback type clothes anyway" Amor said. The three of us quickly walked over to Jada's car and we headed to the mall.

******

"What the fuck is that" Amor said out loudly. We were in Forever 21 and Jada had come out the dressing room with this cute rose gold dress on. Well at least we thought it was cute until we noticed the big red rose on the back of it. Laughter erupted from me, not only because of the dress but also because of Amor's diction and the look on her face. 

"What if I wear a jean jacket or something" Jada asked with a distraught look on her face.

"Bitch" laugh "Put the" laugh "Dress back" I said between fits of giggles.

"Fuck ya'll" Jada said as she and her ugly dress made its was back to the fitting room. "I don't know why the hell she thought that was ok" Amor said once Jada at descended back into the fitting room.

"Girl me either. Anyway so what kind of kickback is this" I asked as we both rummaged through racks of clothing. "Um just a small get together. Nothing like the party last night. Why you ask". "Girl I just need to make sure I dress appropriate" Amor head popped up and she squinted her eyes "You one them bitches" she said while turning her head to the side. 

I gave a confused giggle "What you mean" I asked. "One of those girls that over dress at every event" she said with a sure smile. "Ok first how the hell did you just assume that by me asking one question" I replied back with a look of confusion. Before she could answer Jada had made her way back over to us.

"Can we go to Charlotte Russe now" she asked while awaiting our reply. 

About 2 in half ours latter we were all walking out of Wet Seal. "Who the hell taught this girl about fashion" Amor said in a whisper tone but loud enough for me to hear her. Amor was a good 10 feet ahead of us so I'm assuming she can't hear us. I laughed at Amor's comment. "Girl your guest is as good as mine" I said causing us both the laugh and Jada to turn around. "What's so funny" she asked. That damn outfit you just bought, I thought to myself. I pointed to Amor "This bitch you know she stay with the jokes" I replied back, which honestly was the truth.