Chapter 25

Delonden's P.O.V

"I miss it when y'all was trying to hide the fact that y'all were fucking, now y'all basically be out here fucking in public" Jada said rolling her eyes at Micah and I. We laughed she sounds so bitter. It was a Friday night and we were all chilling at Keeb's apartment, which was in the same complex as Micah's. I guess you could say we were having a kickback. I was sitting on Micah's lap.

"You could be boo'd up too sis, if you weren't acting so stubborn" I said. Everyone here was basically boo'd up except her and Keeb. Amor and Chris, Tonio and Amber, and Micah and me. The two were currently not talking, I'm not sure why but whatever it is I'm sure that it was Jada's fault. She keeps doing that man wrong thinking he gone keep coming back but one day he is going to get enough of her special ass.

She scoffed. "I'm not the one being stubborn" she said looking over at Keeb. He was shuffling the cards getting ready to pass them out. He completely ignored her, something he has been doing all night. "I'm going to the bathroom" Jada said smacking her teeth and leaving out.

"Come on man, you ain't even gone acknowledge the girl" Tonio said shaking his head. Amber nodding her head in agreement.

"She been trying to get your attention all night" Amber said as she got up to g get another drink out the kitchen.

"I ain't tell her ass to come" he said as he was distributing cards. His phone began to ring, and he answered it. "Sup...Oh for real...Bet I'm about to come through now" he said before hanging his phone up. "Well y'all ain't got to go home but you got to get the fuck out of hereeee" he said in an obnoxious tone.

"Come on Keeb, man we ain't got no other plans for the night" Chris said. It was the end of November and classes were slowly but surely coming to an end and we didn't want to turn up to much.

"I know what we can go and do" Micah whispered in my ear. I giggled making everyone turn to look at us.

"Look I guess y'all can stay but that bitch gotta leave" he said grabbing his keys and leaving out. Guess he don't want to miss out on whatever he got going on.

"Let's just go, y'all know she not gone leave if we stay" Amor said standing up. We all agreed and just then Jada came out the bathroom.

"Keeb had something to come up, so we bouncing" Amber said. We all walked out the apartment.

"It's only 10'oclock, what's the move" Jada asked once we got outside.

"I don't about y'all but me and my baby finna go home and do rounds" Tonio said smiling causing Amber to smack him in the chest. I didn't miss the smile she had on her face though. The two were so cute. They had been dating since their Freshman year. He used to be on some dumb shit just like Micah but once he realized Amber wasn't going for that shit he got right. Now they stay off campus and will be graduating in a year. I kind of looked up to them.

"We bout to go eat, my baby says she hungry" Chris said hugging Amor from behind. They looked so cute too. I'm glad Amor stopped giving this man the run around and actually gave him a chance. They haven't officially been together that long, but their chemistry is so strong you would think that they've been together for years.

"I'm about to go to Micah place" I said shrugging my shoulders. Jada gave us all a disgusted look.

"I'm sure you got a nigga that you could call up" Micah said. I hit him, while trying to hold in my laughter.

"Fuck y'all" she yelled as she got in her car and drove away. We busted out laughing.

"Alright I'll see y'all later" I said as Micah and I walked away from the rest of them. Upon entering the apartment. I was all over Micah. Attacking him with my lips. He kissed me back as he laughed. The vibrations from his laughter oddly turned me on. He pulled out of the kiss and I furrowed my brows.