Chapter 12

I looked in the mirror one last time to make sure I looked ok. I was dressed in a pair of high waist black jeans, that hugged my curves very nicely I may add, along with a burnt orange off the shoulder top that showed just a pinch of my belly. On my feet were a pair of black chunky heels.

"Ouu girl were you going looking all cute" Amor asked walking into our dorm. "And bitch is that a choker" She asked while sitting down on her bed. Her eyes still lingered on me. The choker she was referring to was a gold choker like the ones people wore back in the day. Good thing everything always come back into style. I had paired the choker with a simple gold fashion watch. I say fashion because that's the only reason I'm wearing it. Fashion purposes only.

"Out" I simply stated while running my hands through my hair. Thursday, I washed my hair and put little twist all over my head and today is Saturday and I'm just now taking them out and luckily, I got my desired look. Being natural you never know how a twist out will turn out. Checking my make up once more I could see Amor mugging me through the mirror.

"Hoe you know what I meant" She said while she proceeded to text on her phone. I pondered on if I should tell her exactly where I was going. I didn't want her to think too much into or worse run her mouth to Jada's big mouth ass. Turning around I looked at her only to find her looking back at me. She had her head cocked to the side awaiting my answer. The hell with it, I might as well tell her.

"Ok so it's not a date but I'm going---"

"You going out with Micah" she said rudely cutting me off.

"How did you know" I asked frowning up.

"Uhm for one girl we been roommates long enough for me to know a few things about you and two the last two times you went on 'not a date' it was with Micah" she stated using air quotes to make her point. Rolling my eyes, I continued to do my last-minute touches.

"Those were not dates and this isn't one either, we're like best friends"

"Mhmm, so how long are you going to be gone" she asked while not looking up from her phone. "Amir is about to come over" she said with a smirk.

"Eww you so nasty" I said laughing. "I actually don't know. I don't even know where we're going" Micah had called me literally two hours ago and told me to get up and get dressed. Lucky for him I didn't mind being around others today.

"Well call before you come back okurrrrr". By this time Micah had texted me that he was outside. I was walking towards the door to leave out.

"Ok miss thing, get your life, be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do" I said opening the door.

"Ohh girl I'm about to do a lot that you wouldn't do" Amor replied dancing in her seat a little bit. I laughed to myself, shaking my head while walking out the door. Amor isn't out there like Jada, but sis lives her life.

As I walked out the building I could see Micah leaning up against the passenger side of his black dodge challenger. He was dressed in black Levi jeans and a navy-blue button-down shirt with a pair of navy blue vans on his feet. His hair looked as if he had just got a fresh cut and ladies we all know it's something about a fresh haircut. He was looking mighty daddy-ish leaning up against his car. Why is this man so fine? Shake that shit off Delondon.

"Hey" I said as I finally reached him. He stood up straight and reached for a hug and I hugged him back. His cologne filled my nostrils and my legs began to shake just a little. This boy was out here smelling like a whole man.

"What's up ma, you looking good I see" he said as he pulled out of our embrace.

"Boy I look fine, talking about some damn good" I said while doing a little spin. I'm not sure why I was entertaining him, but I was.