Chapter 20

Micah P.O.V.

Damn. I fucked up. I never meant for that shit to go down like that. I'm not even mad about her breaking off whatever it was we had going on. It's the fact that I fucked up our friendship. Our friendship was really the most important thing to me, but I let my dick get in the way. I know for fact that Delondon was off limits, but I couldn't help myself. The Amazing Mr. Fuck up. That's me. That night that Delondon broke things off I tried to go after her, but they had already pulled off. Shit. I called her phone numerous of times and even went by her dorm. She never answered. It's been a week and I still haven't heard from her.

"Aye man I'm finna hit the store...you coming Keeb?" Tonio said towards Keeb. I looked between the two of them. We were at my crib studying for our Chemistry midterm. Yea a nigga had to take chemistry and It's honestly not as hard as people make it.

"Yea bruh, let's go" Keeb said back. I become confused. Why the fuck do these niggas have to go to the store together.

"What store y'all about to go to" I asked. I mean they didn't even think to invite me, so these niggas is up to something.

"Just the mall" Tonio said shrugging his shoulders as if it was no big deal. However, I did not miss the secret look they were giving each other.

"Cool, y'all mind if I roll" I asked. The two of them exchanged a look. "What the fuck is y'all niggas hiding". They were acting as if they were on top secret mission.

"Bruh, just tell him" Keeb said pointing his hand at me. "You know he gone keep asking question until he find out". Now I was really wondering what the fuck was going on.

"Alright man look we going to the mall to buy De a gift for her birthday. We didn't think you would want to come since y'all aren't really on speaking terms" Tonio said shrugging.

Birthday. It's her birthday. Why didn't I know that? "When is her birthday"? I asked ignoring the fact that they dumb ass was trying keep something so simple a secret.

"It's tomorrow, she having a small party" Keeb said. Tonio popped him in the head. I'm assuming he wasn't supposed to say all of that.

"Nigga, they specifically said not to tell him that" Tonio said looking at Keeb.

Keeb rubbed the back of his head "Aye you ain't gots to be hitting me in my head and shit, just because Amber be whopping your ass don't give you the right to hit other people." Keeb said pushing Tonio.

Before the two could start fighting I stood up and got in between the two of them. "Come on let's go buy her the gift" I said making them snap their heads in my direction.

"Man I don't think that's a good idea" Tonio said scratching his head. I looked him waiting for him to tell me why. "She hates you. Like I don't think she wants to see you let alone accept something from you" he continued.

"Man shut up. I got this lil momma just needed her space" I said grabbing my keys so we could head out. Keeb started laughing.

"Nah nigga. She hates you. It's gone take more than a birthday gift to get back in her good graces" Keeb said. Shit. Did I really fuck up that bad? If Keeb always getting caught up ass saying that, then maybe I did fuck up that bad.

"How y'all figure this shit anyway" I asked. I know we aren't currently on speaking terms, but I would think I know her more than they do.

Tonio started to scratch his head. "She told us bruh" he said looking everywhere but at me. Damn was all I could say.