Chapter 15

Micah

I'm heated, well honestly, I'm disappointed. Man fuck that I'm upset. A little birdie told me that Delondon had planned on letting me smash during homecoming. Well today is literally the day of the homecoming game and the last official day of homecoming and I ain't hit yet. I've been seeing her at all of the parties and homecoming events looking good as hell, but she barely paid me any attention. It's cool if she doesn't want to let me hit but damn all the girls I turned down just, so I can finally get her got me tight.

"Nigga you good, you over here looking mad as fuck" Tonio asked taking some meat off the grill. I was currently at the tent with some of the Frat boys. I wasn't in no damn frat but most of my niggas was, so I always hang around them. Every year during homecoming before the game start and even after we tailgate in the parking lot. The game didn't start for another two hours so we just wasting time and getting some food and shit.

Keeb laughed" He just mad cause his homecoming not going as expected" he said while eating off his plate. I had the urge to knock that shit out of his hands. His ass was the one that told me that shit about Delondon anyway.

"Shiddd nigga I can't tell, your ass been at every party living your best life" Tonio said taking a sip of beer. Now technically we aren't suppose, to have alcohol on campus but it's homecoming ain't no body paying attention to that stupid ass rule.

I simply just shrugged these niggas off and continued to eat my food. Ain't nobody finna be waiting on Delondon ass. I'm about to turn all the way up. "Hey Micah" I heard a female voice say. I looked to my left and saw Riley fine ass. She had a yellow skin-tight dress that made her dark skin glow in the sun. Her ass was looking right. Goddamn I should have been fucking her ass this week. Right when I was about to walk over to her and her friends. I heard another familiar female voice.

"You over here burning the damn chicken and shit" Amor said to Tonio. If Amor was over here then that mean Delondon ass was over here too. Looking to my right there she was. She was dressed in a school t-shirt and a pair of jeans shorts and good god , thick tights must really do save lives. She looked basic compared to many girls out here. They all had dresses, skirts and heels and shit with heavy ass make-up on. Who wear that shit to a football game or a tailgate? Amor and Delondon on the other hand just hand on jeans and a t-shirt. She didn't have any make up on besides lip gloss and it look like she had on some of them fake eye lashes ya'll females be wearing. Her ass done went got her hair done too, her natural hair was now in a weave that hung down her back stopping right at her ass.

I watched as she walked over to me. Brown skin glowing under the sunlight and a smirk on her face. What the fuck is she smirking for? Her lump sided head ass always wanna play games and shit.

"What up homeboy" she said stopping in front of me. I looked at her and noticed she had on a pair of shades. Her ass. Instead of speaking back I just looked at her. Yup I'm salty. She round here telling people she gone let me hit and I ain't hit yet. A nigga need a nut. "Ouu attitude" She stated holding her hands up in surrender. "You really gone ignore me" She asked taking her shades off. Looking into her brown eyes I saw a mischievous look.

"What's good ma" I asked licking my lips. Although she got me tight her ass still looking good and smelling good.

"I was just seeing which party you were going to tonight" My ears perked upon at her question. My mind began to wonder why she would care about which party I'm going to. Shrugging I simply stated that I didn't know yet. She looked as if she was ready to walk away but instead she stayed. "Welll" she said taking a long pause. "When you decide which one could you let me know" she stated playing with her hands.