Chapter 4

A/N Amor in the Multi media

It was Monday morning and I was headed to my last class of the day. The first day of classes have been really smooth. All my professors let class out early. I'm sure this is because they only thing they had on their agenda was the syllabus. 

I strolled into my math class about 10 minutes early and I was the only person here. See the way i'm set up is that I have no sense of time so either I'm early or I'm late. Finally after sitting in the class by myself students started to pile in. 

"Good Morning. I'm Professor Brinks and welcome to college Algebra. I don't plan on keeping you guys long. We're just gonna go over the syllabus and then you guys can leave after I call roll" Several students perked up in their seats with excitement. 

Professor Brinks was half way through the syllabus when a student walked in. "Mr.Curry you are late" 

"Yea my bad won't happen again" Micah said while taking a seat in the back of the class. I mentally rolled my eyes. Out of all the Algebra classes he had to be in mine. 

"I hope you are right. I would hate to see you a third time around" professor Brinks said before he proceeded on with the syllabus. 

"Come to class Wednesday prepared to work, you all are dismissed" He said finally dismissing class. 

I slowly but surely got up from seat and pulled my phone out. I was about to text Amor and see if she wanted to grab lunch at the dinning hall with me. "Delondon, wait up" I heard a voice say from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw it was Micah. What the hell does he want I thought to myself before slowing my pace. He caught up to me. "Hey how you doing" He asked walking the same speed as me.

"Cut the bullshit. What do you want" I asked with attitude lacing my tone.

"Look I'm not sure why you have this negative impression of me but I want to try and show you that I'm not the guy you think I am" He said.

"Why" 

"Because I don't want to be seen negatively" 

"Maybe if you told the truth more. I wouldn't be so mean towards you"

"What do you mean" he asked with a look of confusion on his face

"I mean what I just said" I stopped walking altogether and turned to look at him"Look I'm not any of these girls you are used to dealing with. You don't have to lie to me. Just tell me what it is. What do you want from me?" I asked while awaiting his answer. He stared back at me for a moment. By the look on his face I could tell he was at a lost for words. Once I realized he didn't have a response I started to walk off. "Waittt" He said grabbing my arm. Look I think you're cute and I would love to get to know you"

"As a friend" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He stared at me as if he was thinking deeply about his next words. Coming to the conclusion that he was indeed full of bullshit I continued to walk off only for him to grab my arm again. "If that's what you wanna start off as" He said while licking his lips and smirking.

"Anttt wrong answer" I stated while rolling my eyes and walking away. Once again he grabs me by my arm to stop me from leaving"Ok chill out ma. I'm just playing" He said while laughing "Plus if a nigga wanted you I could've been had you" He said while walking up on me. At this point we were mere inches a part. My breath caught in my throat a bit as I internally coached myself on how to breath. Him being this close to me did something to my body, however I wasn't going to let him know that. 

"And that's why you'll never have me" I replied back smoothly while moving in closer to him. If he wants to play, then I'll give him a game. I placed my hand on his face pulling his head down slightly. My actions caught him off guard. I brought my lips to his ear and whispered sweetly "You couldn't fuck me if you tried, let alone kiss me"He moved his head away from my lips and stared at me as if he wanted to kiss me. I simply placed my hand on his chest and while smiling I forcibly pushed him backwards "Now move". He stumbled back a bit but quickly caught himself. Before he could say anything I quickly walked off and hoped like Hell he didn't grab me again. 

"Bitch I thought you was gone text me when you got out of class" A loud voice said. I looked to the side and saw Amor loud ass. 

"I was but I got held up" I replied back as we switched directions so we could walk towards the dinning hall.

"Mhmm whatever miss thang. Jada told me she saw you talking to that fine ass boy from the kickback. I was coming to catch you in the act" She stated while smirking at me.

I laughed out loudly "First of all that bitch needs to mind her business and second girl he was bothering me. I barely know his name" I stated as we finally entered the cafe. We both swiped our IDs and found a seat. 

"You talking about Micah right" She asked once she had gotten her food. FAMU sure knows how to cook some good food freshmen 15 maybe near in my future. 

"Yea that's him" I said as I sat down across from her. She looked at me with a 'Bitch really face' "What" I asked. 

"I barley know his name"She said in a overly dramatic country accent attempting to mock me. 

I laughed at her silly ass. "First of all I do not sound like that and I meant yea as in that sounds right" I replied back in a matter of fact tone. 

She continued to give me a look "Anyway Tonio told me , that Keeb told him that ole boy got his eyes on you" She said with a smirk.

"Well he can find someone else to put them on" I stated while putting a spoon full string beans in my mouth."That boy is a hoe"

"Girl this college. Everybody a hoe" She said with a smirk and this weird ass head movement

"Whatever but speaking of hoe. Jada seems a little hoeish" I said while doing the little 'so so' hand movement

"Girllllll I thought I was the only one that noticed and I'm not even one to slut shame" 

Right when I was about respond to her someone sat down at the table. "What's up Amor, De" Keeb said nodding his head. Amor looked at me and I shrugged. I was as lost as she was. 

"Heyyy" I said back in a confused tone. He finally looked up from his plate "Jada said it was cool if I sat with yall" He replied with a mouth full of food. The look of disgust immediately placed itself upon my face. Soon Jada was also at the table sitting right next to Keeb. Amor opened her mouth to say something but two more plates were slapped down on the table. One belonged to her cousin Tonio and the other one belonged to Mr. Hoe himself.

Well this was sure one hell of a first day

"What's up De baby" Micah said as he scooted closer to me. A forced smiled was placed upon my lips as I mushed his head away from me. 

***********************************************************************************************

A/N Sorry this chapter is shorter than normal. I just wanted to give you guys an update because it the last two weeks of the semester and then right after that it's finals and right after that it's my birthday and I'm not sure when I'll be able to upload. Hopefully I can give yall about 3 chapters over my winter break.  

I'll be editing this later on this week...hopefully

-AD