Chapter 24

Micah's P.O.V.

"Yea you going to the party tonight" I asked. The phone was between my ear and shoulder as I played the game with the fellows.

"No I'm not in no party mood" the voice said on the other line.

"I may can put you in one" I said causing her to laugh. Yet she declined my offer to go to the party.

"With everything that just happened, I don't think we should be spotted together" she said. I rolled my eyes. Ain't nobody sweating that shit.

"I'm sorry that happened, by the way" I said. I feel so bad for putting her in that situation.

"Let the past be in the past, I'm just sorry that happened to your car. That bitch crazy" she said causing us both to laugh.

"I see you got jokes ma" I said passing the controller. Talking on the phone with her ass, I'm over this bit losing. "But look you got me losing the game and shit, but before I go since you not going to the party tonight can I pull up afterwards". She waited a minute before she answered my question.

"I'll let you know" she said before hanging up. Did she just hang up on me.

"I don't see how the fuck she forgave your ass for putting her in a situation like that. If that was Amber , should have skinned by ass alive" Tonio said causing for us all to laugh.

"That's exactly why you jumped back when De said she was gone call Amber and say she caught you cheating" Chris said.

"Hell yea I jumped back, either that or it was gone be two cars getting fucked up" Tonio said laughing. See this why I fuck with these niggas, we find jokes in everything.

"What's up with your car though nigga, you getting it fixed" Keeb asked. I already know why he asking. Since we both stay in the same apartment complex I been borrowing his shit to get back and forth to work and I be riding with him to campus.

"Nah nigga, I'm getting a new car though" I said.

"Word, that's what's up my nigga, way to turn a bad situation into a good one" Tonio said dapping me up.

Just as I was about to say something my phone began to ring. It was an unknown number. I already knew who it was.

"Ole girl again" Keeb asked. I nodded my head yes.

"I ain't even fucking with shawty like that no more, she dead ass wrong for what she did and then gone try to pull that I love you bullshit" I said finally getting the controller back. Aria had been calling me everyday since that bullshit happened. She was the one who reached out to Delondon telling her everything. Her excuse was because she loved me, and she don't want to see me with anybody but her. Yet, she's the one that cheated on me, and want me to play side nigga, just because I'm not right for her look. Look for those of you don't know the full background story between Aria and I, here it goes.

18 months ago

"We've been together for like 3 months but Cah baby it's not that serious I promise" Aria said. I took a step back from her. I was so close from putting my hands on here. 2 years. I gave this girl 2 years of my and this what she does to me.

"Yo, watch out. I done kept it a hundred with you since they day we meet" I said shaking my head. I had just found out that she been seeing another nigga for the last past 3 months. I turned getting ready to walk away. I felt her small hand tug me.

"Baby please don't do this. I'm just with him because of my parents. He looks good on paper" she said as if that was supposed to make I right. I turned around.